Monday, September 10, 2007
11:29 PM
Well..dreams are starting to grow much into a reality now.Just hope so luh.Like they always said,first objective,END OF YEARS EXAMS!!Eeergh.I wanna pass well.So that my holidays will be much in satisfaction with the way my results will be.After that,let's get our music rolling.Jheng jheng jheng!I wanna pass so badly so that I could get myself a good quality keyboard.And cash to shop nd shop nd shop nd shop nd shop nd shop.$$.$$.Hais.Just dreaming again.Waah seh.Gerek ehk.C'mon.Let's get my brains working!It's time I finally realise and get to work hard to earn something.Let's just hope I can do it man.

Hmm,well today did nothing much.Went to school,talk bout the day before.Well,thanks to those who congratulated me today huh.Even though I know you actually don't know but know in the end.Otak terpusing ehk bace nie.Khehehe.Yeah.After school,went out with Izhar and Zaki.Zaki went to meet his girl first and then,there were me and Izhar.Well,long time never lepak together luh man.Wuui.I'll not get so gerlie with this.Eeeew.Plain disgusting if I say some things boys are not meant to say.Anyway,we went Tasek to sit around.Nd he talked bout his past life with his ex.So sweet man.Well,my ears are for you to symphonised that sweet melody into.HeHe.Nd den went to Lot 1 to look around for some stuffs.Then I headed home while he went to Haikal's house.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2