Friday, September 7, 2007
1:30 AM
Well..less den an hour ago I just reached home.Had my dinner.Mom cooked curry.Long time never eat curry.Her cooking s the best luh!Well,too bad I was'nt around when they had dinner together.Ouh well.Aniway,today was great.Spent good time with her.Then,went back to CCK int to meet up with those fucking dudes.Eeergh.Made me wait again!!!HaHa.Went Mac had a short dinner.Well,it was only Izzul who was eating.I only ate apple pie plus some coke I shared with kenet.Hmm,soon after,met Farid and off we go to Illya's house.Had a good practice aniway.Fun!But tiring.Well,after that we had a talk bout making our own song.I'll be more then happy if we have our own originality.Yeah.That was what we want in our own brand of music.It still takes time..we're still young.They managed to make up some good self-made notes.It was really pleasant to listen to.I'll be much happier to write songs.Wooh.Plus with their ideas.Then,we left the place at 11.20.Damn!Panick.Rush to the nearest 187 bustop.Luckily the operating hours' still functioning at 12 plus.See how late I reached home now.It almost struck 1 man when I reached home.Well..thats today.

To the guys..hope you'll be brave in facing the music with your parents.Take care man.Ish!Aniway,I wanna sleep.

:(

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2