Tuesday, September 25, 2007
6:52 PM
Today was kinda cool really.HaHa!But..hais!Well,early in the morning,got pissed off with Izhar.Dude,sorry for being such a hothead.I'm not like the past really.It's just unexpected.Ergh!I can take jokes,but its just because of his manners.Cause he said that its just a small joke and I'm mad already.Throw paper balls on my head.HaHa!Hilarious huh!Yeah,I find it funny now,but when it actually happened,sorry luh..btol2 seh.But come on,who like people messing around with your head right?Kurang ajar tol tak.Anyway,we're still cool after that.I guess I was just over reacting luh.Forget it luh.P.E was damn boring.Maths was kinda cool.I was paying attention during class.But I did sleep for awhile.While waiting for answers luh seh.HaHa!But I did woke up as soon as the answers were being explained.M.T sucks.I just can't be bothered.Ade test tnk buat btol2.Ha!Hais..smangat tol ehk korang.Blajar..blajar.Bile pass,bangge.Ha!Well..after school,Irosen was together,unexpectedly,except missing out on one person this time.Irza Khairulazhar=Kenet.HaHa!Hais.He seriously changed seh.Before,it was me and him,with Illya by my side.Not to forget Izzul too.Now,Farid's there,with Illya again.Hais.Farid's starting to be such a close friend nowadays.Just like the old times of me and kenet.Now its the other way round.Ergh!!But,I just hope it does'nt affect our work rate.And this time,it'll be Irza,Farid,Illya and Izzul as close as ever.Not to forget Zuhaili too.Strong bond.Hais..Dreams are still being chase.Fuckingly.

K gtg!!

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2