|
|
|
I just feel like I'm not giving her any attention this days.Alaa..everytime luh.I never had the time too kn.Ha!I guess I'm bored with this stuff.When actually,I wanted to make it exciting and ever lasting.I need to get straight forward.Sorry!But I love you still.Wonder if she's serious when I say this. Anyway,I've wrote this song for you.Just like I promised luh.Right?Remember?? Sing this with me Every line,every melody Only you could be that missing piece & Complete this in harmony There was once upon a time I was defrost hearing your name Let me continue my rhyme By now,I've made you mine Miracles comes in a jinx Dreams made up of nightmares Did you know you're my one special inspiration? When critics never made me feel deterred Should I go on with another line? Baby you are well deserved Time moves in a swift When you found a girl you were'nt meant for As you find her cheap But was worth more than gold in the end then She was the reason behind your romantic touch As she says your words are as sweet as candy And on her cheeks appears to be a blush She was as shy as she has ever been I never knew you could be that special I was never born to have you When your exs' were to be the ones on your wedding day I know,we knew this too There was once upon a time I was defrost hearing your name Let me continue with my rhyme By now,I've already made you mine Love lasts forever Love lasts like never ever..ever never Oh! never ever I'll write you this song Cause it could be kept for long As songs they never die Neither do they seem to lie Once upon a time Hearing your name Continues my rhyme Making you mine Don't prevent a single tear from falling If you were told that I cried while writing & Baby I'll love you like I never did I love you I'm all yours I did assure you a song I'm assured this is it Oh once upon a time Hearing your name It continues my melody,my rhyme Oh baby you're all mine Since its September.Isit sweet to name it Be My Summer This Early September?HaHa.Cm phm ehk me. And sorry for some fucked up English.I suck.Do I?HaHaa. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |