OLLA.Well,I've just only reached home.Went to have dinner outside with my family.Too bad lil sis can't follow.She has a reading class she needs to attend to.Ha!Annoying lil brat.I was talking on the phone with sugar earlier this afternoon and she kept asking me for this and that about the functions on my phone.Ergh!!HaHa.That's plain annoying okay.Hmm,well,after dinner,we went to shop for groceries.I had fun with my siblings and all.HaHa!Real nuisance to mom.We buy this thing she hated most.Guess what?An eel.Weee!It tastes so soft and juicy.Serious tao.While shopping,we unexpectedly met an old neighbour.Wooh.I can't believed she called me short!!Fucktard.I know luh last time when I was still a kid,my brother was taller then me.To be honest,I grew taller than him by the age of 11 till 13 and that fucking kid manages to catch up on me till now.Ergh!I'm short again.
Hey..I'll continue back my story.Kecho uh kt luar..brb!
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800