Sunday, September 2, 2007
7:11 PM
Just to let you know I'm down
With my mind all around
Slowly drowning in this pool of tears
Which I knew I had never feared

Her eyes are giving me the fright
As alone,I fight
Tried to be by my side
All I did was push her near those tides

She screams
I tried to be there
But dearest
You could never bare that

Texting is just full of games
When writing could bring you fame
Your passion
Oh!Just fuck the bitchy fashions
The fucking trends
Is never your friend
Get a life
Dreams could then be alive

She keeps on screaming
Wanting to be there
But dearest
I know you can never bare that

My regards to you baby
You're still my one lady


I Write This When You Said You Never Like It That Way

Thanks for trying to be there.
I'm such a hothead!Erghh.

:]

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2