Hey!Oh my..I'm getting much more excited bout this year's Aidilfitri luh seh.HaHa.K,dats so lame!HaHa.Basically,today,did some painting in the house.Oh dude..that was fun.Yeah.Tomorrow dad's buying another tin of paint again.Today's was abit like 1/3 of all?Yeah.And you know how not so small my house is?Ha!Never mind,its not that hard though.This house's getting much more interesting with looks.HaHa.Well,yesterday was Saturday right?Oh yar,betol uhh.Hmm,well,if I forgot such dates,it means that day was boring and forgettable.So,I don't remember what I did.Okay?That's all luh.Tomorrow's school!Orals,practicals,all those craps are marked out now.It's left with papers from now.This coming Friday Malay!Oh dude..I'm so lost with this subject.Seriously.Oh fuckingly.Yeah,wish all the best to the others too aye.Yaw left with only less than 5 days left.Wooh!Can't wait.Then it'll be holidays..and maybe....GIGS AND SHOWS!!Wooh.Maybe luh.Yar..MAYBE.Gotta keep good care of my throat starting from now.I'll have the last bite of chocs,sweets,lousy frizzy drinks,all those junk.Ouh seriously.Smoking is so hard to get to a stop.Help?Please,I do need help.Ha!
:)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800