Monday, September 3, 2007
3:04 AM
Baby its cold outside
The clouds are crying
Fogging the moon's shiny bright light
Without a single sign of an angel singing

I never wanted to hurt you
Baby I just knew I had to
There goes the truth beneathe
Without any untruth in it

Maybe now
Or never
Will I bow out
As here goes forever

Forever I'll stay
As there goes my say
With my chest for you to lay
Just for the day

Baby the rain reminds me of your tears
Tonight,the weather resembles those broken hearts
I never wanted to hurt you dear
Maybe tomorrow it'll just past

Maybe now
Or never
Will I bow out
As here goes forever

Baby the rain reminds me of your tears
Tonight,the weather resembles those broken hearts
I never wanted to hurt you dear
Maybe tomorrow it'll just past

As for now
We'll make it last
Without doubts
This will soon be a past
Let's wish upon a star
And we'll make it fast

Forever I'll stay
As there finally goes my say
With my chest just for you to lay
Just for the day

Now the moon's fading away
With the sun making its way
I had my yawn
As its almost dawn

Kiss you goodnight
Bless with sweet dreams
Blowing that candle light
And finally my back deserves the lean


I Just Had My Say.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2