Waah damn luh.I have dis bad feeling again.Hope it turns out to be good.After just chatting with Izzul for awhile.Just wish de band all da best luh seh.I'm feeling dat I'm starting to feel lyke I'm just a useless part of de band man.Feeling lost again.Hmmm...soccer?I suck at it already.Hais.I'm wasting my small talent for it whereby I may be just an average before.But now,just useless!Not de same type of person on de bitchy pitch already.I'm such a sissy at it now.Den music?Dunno wat to do.No hope seh.Ppl keep criticising me.Dey're right.No point proving dem already huh?Everything just goes down de drain.When will be de right time to show dem wat I'm made of?NONE!I gave up on it.Hais...how bout studies?I'm slacking alot btw!!I'm lost wit dat too.Mind's full of decisions.Lots to think of.Should stop dreaming nd be much more realistic.Ambitions dat makes sense.It's time I wake up from all dis dreams.Its no fairytale.It's just stupid.HaHa!I'm starting to laugh at my stupidity now.HaHaHaHaHa!!!Now I'm starting to creep myself out.KK..niwae,was supposed to blog earlier in de dae,but was halfwae thru as had a last minute plan of going out.In fact,we planned dis for days,or shud I sae?...weeks ago.But some changed plans wit their own tings.Let dem be alryte.Kenet u are one bloody jerk ok!!Ha!Asshole.
Hmm,past few days was ok luh.On August de 9th,went out wit her cuzins.Hmm,have to say,I'm shy alryte.HaHa!But at de end of de dae,was quite comfortable mixin wit dem.Den on de next dae,went out again to ecp.Dat one was my last min plan luh.Firstly dunwan to go.Lastly,I went instead.Im afraid of de water ok.HeHe!But I still gave a go into the water instead!HaHa.She took good care of me ke?I nk masok air jaoh2 takot plak.Tu tk tao jage namenye.HeHeHe!Hmm,den today was supposed to go out.To beach road to eat.But den some cant make it and change deir plans for today.Haiyoo.Niwae I was not desperate to go out luh.Had enough time out now its time to stay at home.
K..I'm having this weird feeling towards myself again.Niwae...to sum ppl,dun bother tagging me witout me knowing ur identity.If you wanna sae sumting dat kinda makes me feel dat u hate me.It happened once thou.It was kinda stupid since some take it seriously.Man!Dude..get a lyfe!It's stupid.
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800