Monday, August 27, 2007
10:43 PM
Today was the opposite of all things that had happened recently.Yeah!Jamming again.But this time,with a much much FUCKING HELL MUCH better feeling.Hmm,oookaaaayee...to be honest,we were'nt expecting this kind of feeling luh at first,but something special just hit our day.Well,firstly,we were in our sour moods and kinda of blaming each other this and that for some things luh.We also went on our seperate ways to the studio.I was with Irza.Izzul waited for Farid.Illya went on his own by cab from town.He needed to attend a check up on his blood tingy luh.He got pinned!If you get what I mean.Well anyway,me and Irza went to the studio first as we wanted to get our hands on that bloody one distortions.WTF.One only know,and no one was using it.OMG!Cuz there were some guys who booked the rooms first and no one rented that one distortion.Do these people know why they're jamming about?Ouh well..forget bout them.Well..as soon as we waited,Illya came.Exchanged greetings.Hi,Bye.Cey!Cm phm.Bobal pepek lagi.HaHa.Hmm,den we waited for Izzul and Farid.Well,(realised how may wells I've been typing?..hehe-now back to story-)..me and Illya was taking a look at this announcement board.Look for gigs and so luh.And then,I saw this poster.I thought it was a gig tbh.As it says that 2000 BUCKS was up for grabs.OMG!!!I then talk to Illya bout this.Hais.And lyke usual,I was day-dreaming again with this thing.Den we just forget this and just took a seat and waited for those 2 pigs.We then talked to the staff.He said we are going to be taking a video recording of ourselves.He was talking on the behalf of the guy in-charge.How cool.He discussed some songs with us seh after that.This song luh,dat song luh.Thanks for the encouragement huh dude.Hmm,not long later they came!Face sour huh,just like what Izzul typed in his blog.HaHa!Yar..very sour.Den we told them some good news.We were told to have a recording later.Yeaaah!And tbh ryte,I thought it was seriously a recording with our songs played luh..but..well....hmm,later I tell k.HeHe.Save the best for the last.HA!Just keep on reading.Well,den,we changed time to 4.30 after all those talks.As we were not able to jam together as per booked at 4.As usual,perfected the guitar tunings and then we started playing again!WAAAH.Complain bnyk ehk.This pain,that pain.HeHe.Yar I know we long time never jam.HeHe!Then we played MAKE DAMN SURE by Taking Back Sunday and this dude came.He was so so retarted man after invading our room with cameras and one hottie!Weeee!HaHa.Shy luh seh.Ouh well,its time.All of us looked lost.He then gave us instructions on this and that.Tbh,this thing has something related to that so called gig I recalled earlier.HaHa.I finally realised that this is what I was busy day-dreaming about,at the end of the day.K,I know I'm slow.Just like Illya said.Fuckette!Hmm,actually ryte,about doing this recording.I WAS SHY MAN!FUCKING SHY!!OOO SHIT!SHY!SHY!SHY!Cuz I know this is stupid.Its something weird that we have to do.You people do know bout air-guitars ryte?Yar,ppl playing music without the instruments.Its just about body cordinations and your accuracy in playing the instruments.HeHe!Well,we had 2 tries.The first one kinda cocked up.But actually,we were told to do this again.Cuz the dude kinda liked our air-playing.Damn.I was so happy that he was happy to see me dance and headbang.Happily shaked hands.How cool.And as I've said again.I'M HAPPY!Till now,in fact.Ryte?Do I sound crazy?YOU BET!But I feel kinda stupid and shy doing that!OMFG!!Well,as soon as we've done our air-band tingy,the guy wanted to see us jam.Dude!Guess what?He paid us another one hour jamming session btw.Is'nt dat cool?K lame.No need to get over luh Irfan.Long time I never blog this way huh.Talking to the comp and myself.HeHe!Aniway,where was I?Yaar..he paid another one hour.Actually I thought we were paid another half an hour.HeHe!Salah dengar uh zul.Kali ni kao betol..PEKAK!HaHa.Cuz we left the place at 7 when we were left with another half an hour.Tyred luh dats why.HeHe.Den we talked to de dude for awhile before we left.He seem to be familiar.So did the band thought.Yar,he said he was the one performing at baybeats.The first band to perform for the day.He was the guitarist.Yeah,den we headed home.

Is it time?For him to come back to us?Is it another wish come true?Has nightmares finally turned into dreams?Hais.Today was like something that I was'nt expecting.And it was like somehow another big step forward to the life of music outside.Just liked WE dreamt.Can't wait to receive calls for the upcoming infos bout gigs from the dude himself.Thanks for everything.Hope we'll meet again.And to the band,its time we get our heart more into this.Cause our passion are starting to pay off.Let's just hope everything works out fine.And 2000 bucks worth.And I could get my hands on 400 bucks for myself for individual showmanship.For all those wicked dancing and headbanging.And I feel stupid.And shy!!!Ouh man.At least we had fun.We're not that serious.We're full of smiles and laughters at the end of the recording.How pleasant the feeling was huh.HaHa.But we did this as a band man.As a band again.

Four Your Info.check out this site...www.uab.com.sg.
This is where the videos of the other groups are posted.Damn!Do share in some laughters aye.They look DEAD!Seriously.HeHe.But I bet ours is the funniest.But we had fun!!HaHa!This Thursday is when ours are being posted.HaHa!Have fun watching anyway!Do vote if can k.HeHe!


:DDDD
:DDDDD
:DDDDDD

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2