Thursday, August 23, 2007
7:07 PM
Today one fucking boring day.Ha!Managed to buy time instead.HaHa.Money on de line in search for someone to go out with for de day.HeHe.It seems that money can get you anything dat u wan.Woooh!Well aniwae,thx to tambik,for spending some unprecious time with me.I was desperate to go have someone to spend de dae wit!!Search for anyone I knew,and I found dat Melvin.HaHa.Den went with him instead.Izzul duno go where.Illya went home cuz he was bored.Force him to stay oso dunwan.Den kenet was de last person I was with before I went to dat tambik.Fiqaa je dier.HaHa!Well,lend Mel some money just because I want him to eat with me.HeHe!Kalao tk,tk mkn.Cebai.Den lend him money again for some drinks.Now he know how hyper and weird I can get when I'm bored.Ha!I'm not dat cool all de time luh bodo.HeHe.And how I can break one important promise I made too.Oooo no-no!!HeHe.Yesterday auditions for de musical was postponed.Yesterday pon bored tao.But went home not dat late and did my project soon after.Ha!Completed luh seh.But now need to recorrect some errors Miss Arnie pointed out.Ooo damn.Since I want good grades,I need to redo some parts of de project.Ha!F&N s not dat hard tbh.Its not complicated luh.Simple luh.Ha!If u put in effort.Nd,I need to start studying NOW!!If can luh,I wanna pass my exams luh!!!!Damn,I'm in de mood to dig out some good grades for my exams in less den 2 months time.Or isit in a month s time?Watever luh,I juz wanna pass.See how luh,I always eat back my words.HeHeHe!

Well,thx to money,I buy myself time.Ha!BOOORING sak today nd yesterday.I can go mad nd lost.PLUS BLURR!Eeeergh.Adios!!

:s

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2