Sunday, August 26, 2007
8:42 PM
Sleep,sleep,sleep.Ha!I've been sleeping for almost 12 hours.From 7 am to 6 pm.Ha!As last night dint managed to get some sleep luh.A restless and bothered mind.And I spent the whole night watching videos from the underground scene.WTF.Screamos are the best!!Respect the Hardcore genre.If only I could do all those beautiful screaming huh.Okaay..maybe for some,it may be noise to your ears.Ha!Hmm,now,my mood totally changed.I'm all smiles again.Yeah.Everything's seem to be fine now...temporarily.Hais.But so what aye?Hmm,guess what?All those disciplining finally paid off.My lung doesnt hurt that much.Coughs been fading away.Yeah.I know luh my voice's situation.If I can make dat cute baby voice of mine,ALAA CUTE KONON..CAM PAHAM EHK!HAHA..PLUS imitating that piggy sound my lil piglet always make,that means I've got my voice back!!YeeHee.No more smoking.No-no-no!!One promise.I must keep it this time.Yeah.Just booked a room for tomorrow.Jamming again!Yeah.I'm happy as ever.Oh hell yeaah.Hmm,well,that's all I'm gonna say for now.HeHee!

:D
:D
:D

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2