Thursday, August 2, 2007
4:08 PM
My mind was totally blank last night.Dint sleep till it reached around 4.Hais..only 2 hours of sleep.And de last 5 days had been so fucking tiring!!First there was kayaking.For 2 days.Den de next 3 days got Adam Khoo's course.Been reaching home later den 10.30 lately.Hais.Now I'm sick!Headache summore.Stupid of me ehk??Play soccer in de strong heat nd I wasnt feeling dat well even.Flu!Cough!Sore throat!Nd having a fever luh seh!!Hais..I hate being sick luh.I'm not use to de feeling.Eeee..I need to get energetic luh seh.HaHa!Went home alone just now.Left school around 3.Thought wanna texted her dat I'll be waiting to send her home or wat luh..only if she's free.But ouh well,no mood so just kept quiet nd dint replied her last msg.Well..HaHa.Quite a loner without de 2/3 of I3(as in i-cube).If you noe what I meant.HaHa.Its I x I x I=I3.HaHa.Tak paham buat bodo.Hmm,last night was buzy looking for a skin.Got this one instead.Quite unique tho.Aha.

Some friends had been asking me to quit smoking.They scolded me lyke hell seh.Dey dint noe dat I've been smoking.Till dey found out last night.Kinda stupid tho dat dey tend to encourage me to quit.Ha!Woow.I guess dey care huh.Dint expect them to give a damn about me.HaHa.I'm quitting from now onwards.Or maybe,just take it slow.Ouh well..wanna rest.Body's getter warmer nd weaker.I don't feel good.Nd before I go,in case some of my close friends get confused,its de other batch of chinese friends I had.HaHa!De gerls luh.Bechok!GTG!!

:(

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2