Friday, August 24, 2007
9:25 PM
Life's growing as complicated as ever,conflicts have grown higher.Thrust are no longer worthy,as allies are turning to enemies.Dreams are fading,as the clock keeps on ticking.There aint much time,we have our own minds.Isit the end of the world already?I just feel it is.

I never had real friends,after years,I found the right ones.As I thought I did.I never knew how to thrust them,neither do I knew how to thrust myself.This passion of ours' turning into a dream.And this dream is turning into a nightmare.Life of love,passion,dreams and criticisms are in an imperfect mixture of jinx.According to me describing my own life.I'm inspired by the dark.I never gave up,I just keep sthriving till I get the best out of it.I know,I will eventually fail.But failures will turn into success.Luck is what I need.Miracles does'nt exist.I finally made a fool out of myself by doing so.Love does'nt come in miracles.It's from your own heart.Deep down it lies beneath,there's the truth.This life needs to be live to the fullest.My expectations always turned into the unexpected.What needs to be done isnt just about giving up,it just inspires you.Or isit just me?I guess.Well,passion always grows with criticisms.That's how I live my life.Strangers trying to make you lose hope,with their strong critical words.I never thought I would still be doing this,as for some,they will surely throw their one and only life long treasure down the sea.As they can't take the words.Till now,I never thought I'm still standing here.Learning and disciplining myself.You know what?Eventually your passion,will be your alternative love.It'll turn into a dream then.A dream that you want to live with for the rest of your life.For me,at this age,I want it to be my future.I know,I'm not born for this but life is always full of turnarounds.You'll never knew what you will fall for.

I wanna talk bout today.Canings in de morning.Pity my friends.BUT THEY DESERVED IT!Evil me.After school,I went for my prayers.While praying,I then heard a funny sound.Someone farted lol!HaHaa..Wanted to laugh but ouh well,let's be serious for the time being aye.HeHe!Den went westmall eat at burger king.Finally,out with kenet and izzul!Cebai..always buzy.Ha!After dat went coffebean as izzul wan buy coffee luh.DUH!Den,went back skul.Went to de hall.Sat with some guys watching Teachers day rehearsel.Den went home.

Friends sharing the same dreams.Its not easy.We all have different minds.Different attitude.Life's so the complicating.Fuckette!One left just to be on his own.Carrying on with life.He has his own mind.I respected his decision,move on.Then,we welcomed a new member to the brotherhood.We thought he could be the one,we could thrust and expect more out of him.But as I said,I never knew how to thrust myself nor others.I always give all my thrusts,without thinking back.It will always turn into the opposite.It turns out to be bad.Then,conflicts have started raising up each other's head.I'm changing nowadays.I've been getting so temper.I don't even know who my friends are.I'm just so moody.Sorry Idris.Sorry Illya.I never thought I could be like this.

:(

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2