Friday, August 31, 2007
10:00 PM
I just can't be bothered with all this crap of others.Oh my.Hope you guys settle this soon.Please.

Sometimes,other people's matters just changes my mood.Worried about them.Boys & girls.They're friends.Not enemies.We're all human beings.Why must some from the opposite sexes interrupt some s life.Dude,its only a matter of a FUCKING JOKE for goodness sake!Ha!The boys may be childish,but they're just trying to have fun.I guess the victim was in a cool attitude in the first place till one caused a huge disaster for all.I guess..?I dont know.That's what I've heard from some.Let's just let them settle this.I dunwanna know one thing from these guys.Don't call them or whoever childish.Trying to make them feel corrected is much more childish.Especially when you're being an ego.Don't you know fighting between two sexes are much more childish.Oh my..GROW UP.ALL!It reminds me of the kid in me once who loves calling girls names.And say EEEEW this..EEEEW that!When your teacher asked you to sit beside a girl!But instead you seperate tables and leave a small gap.Pathetic!I never did that though.But those gerlies did.Ha!Cute man.I'll just act blurr and sigh.HeHe!How cool is that?And..and..Or hold hands with a girl and make your way to the canteen or anywhere for some classes!Just keep saying EEEEEW!Oh shitty crap luh ehk.Alaahai.So cute luh u all.HaHa.Big joke.Seriously.

Well..today was teachers day.I guess they had one fucking good day huh.As for me,my day started off with stupidity.Dilly dally go to school late and instead went on climbing the back gate with some guys.I was the last to climb in btw.Ha!Aces day was cool.I was'nt in the mood much though.But did some anyway.Well,then after school followed Illya go back to his former school to just have a look around.Met some of his friends.They're nice people.Nice to meet them though.Guess this is the first time seeing me shy after such a long time aye?HeHe!Then went to Illya house and brought Sherry along.WTF.She's such an idiot.The mother would'nt mind her stepping into the house but that girl always make things complicated.She keep making silly excuses from entering Illya's house.Scared of his mom.Ha!And they knew each other btw!Ha!She's scared because Illya's mum was once a teacher of her.She once scolded her.HeHe.Well,before that,met Izzul and kenet at the staircase.We then entered Illy's house.We spent the day watching our stupid video and laugh at ourselves and others.Votings are finally allowed!Woooh.We voted like hell sak.Illya...Illyaaa.Ha!Hmm,while enjoying in the room,Sherry wanted all of us to accompany her down as she's being fetched by her sister.Oh fuck!Silly excuses again.She's so scared to go down because of some silly raping things and such.Fuckette.That's kinda cute.I dint know that she's not that independent luh.Since all kinda ignored her.Except for Illya that is.She expected all to go down with her.Ha!Too bad luh.Then I just gave face for being so kind to accompany her down.Illya followed too.We waited like minutes.Damn annoyed with her luh seh.Ha!It did took long till the sister came.HaHaa.Hmm,well,we left the house at 7.20 though.Left the place together with Illya as he's going to make his way to his Aikido class.So maybe its better if we go together luh.That's why go home late.And some weird things happen while making my way home.My 187 bus had a breakdown.Luckily its near home.Ha!

,)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2