Thursday, August 30, 2007
1:14 PM
Hais..now only can post.Just now keyboard got problem and luckily my post got drafted.Just had my lunch.HeHe!

Olla!Heh.Well..today never go to school luh seh.No lesson,we'll be doing some other things in school.What Learning tingy luh.I know it will be boring.Jeng,jeng,jeng..JENG!Ha!Fucktard.Slept at 3.30 last night.Watched some videos again from the underground scenes.Oh my..screams,gores,solos.WOOOOH!Love it man.HaHa!Also watched some stupid air-band videos.HaHa!We looked stupid!!I felt like I'm the worst.Cm phm nyanyi.FAKE VOICE!HaHaHa!Lucky I did'nt look at the camera.Tak smangat.SHY!Unlike most lol.Posers man.Eeeew,includin me myself!Ha!KeKek sak the video.The other videos was much more funnier then ours,I guess??Ha!Seriously funny sak.Lol.Some did orchestra music.My god!Dramatic effect aye.HAHA!Do tune in to the laugthers and giggles in stored.Its worth watching.HAHAHA!Do vote aye at www.uab.com.sg.Give us your support le.Got other videos.If you think your day's kinda down right,go search for some geeks posing like real.They will definetely bring up the smile in your face sak.Ha!I'm still watching the others now btw.HeHe.

Hmm..yesterday I was really disappointed with Cindy Goh,and myself.Oh my.Serious talking,if only some did'nt talk with bad attitude to her requesting for the amps & drums etc.See now she does'nt bother.I thought we should sound appreciated right in the first place?But why get over?He's pissed after making Cindy not to bother,I'm pissed with them because of their attitude and felt kinda guilty.Hais.It's over now anyway.I'm only disappointed with myself.I did this not for nothing,but for something.I thought it would be special,but it turned out to be another one of my chapters.Fuck luh!!Anyway...forget bout school.And sorry crew for making you guys expect alot from this.You guys should have given a 50-50 balanced of good expectations and the don't bother attitude.Don't get so over with this per.Then when all go wrong,start talking sarcasticly,I was damn pissed but insists to keep quiet to prevent trouble.Illya was there all along.Talked to Illya and he was in an ordinary mood.Face maintained.Don't care?Whatever I guess.The others gave a very fucked up look that made me boil more.Fuck sak.Its my fault for saying this and that luh k.Not anyone.Ish!But dudes!!The outside world awaits.Still waiting for the call from that dude aye.About maybe having us to perform at Cineleisure.Its with real sound and not that fucking air-guitaring all.Gerek sak.Recorded us bunch of monkeys.Even though we looked dumb and retarted.HaHa!We seriously cannot stop laughing at each other sak.From me to kenet,from kenet to farid,from farid to izzul and illya and all credits to that magic drumstick.LOL!!What made up our day more was when we watched the others videos.HAHA!!!Kiwek..perot saket sak ktawe kt uma....WELL,then after the auditions was not allowed for bands,I asked anyone who could play me an acoustic song so that I could still get on with it.But I guess the songs that I wanna play also they don't know.So just carried my bag and run out of the AVA and go eat maggie with Izzul,Farid & Illya.Kenet go with her Keleng.HaHa!Bad...bad.Well,we ate and talk.While eating,kenet msged me wether wanna play acoustic not.Ha!At first I asked him to play me a song,but hecked care.Sheebye.So I left even though Fathi wanted to play the guitars for me.Thanks aye.Hmm,after we had done eating our cup noodles,we talked alot.We joked about the video and we laughed with our mouths full.HaHa!The food from Illya's mouth came flying out thrice!!Then it was me who joined him.Ha!Well,after sunset,we were still siting there.Talking.We talked bout judgement day and some things.It was really interesting.And something that we should'nt see was with us too.You should know what I meant!HeHe.And we saw the full moon.How sweet man.It really cheered us up after a pissed day.Hais.But we did'nt talked bout our band huh all the while.Ha!We realised this as soon as we were walking to the bustop.Farid went home before us.And the rest of us waited for our buses.

HeHe!See ya!

AND VOTE FOR IROSEN AT ( http://www.uab.com.sg ).I think its under Video Clips.Scrolled till the end aye.Have fun laughing!HeHe!

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2