Fuckette!Guess what?I was just wondering about something last night that I did'nt even realiesed that I could actually hurt myself so badly?Something that just made my heart go uneasy.I was just hitting my head on de walls nd BANG!Dere goes de hardest nd de last of de night.It bleeds nd bleeds non-stop after dat.I did'nt dare to tell mom cuz I dunwan her to worry bout me so much.It's time I just keep it to myself.I cleaned de cut myself nd plastered it soon after.HeHe.I kept evidence of dat incident.Since my fingers were covered with blood,I thought that it will be cool to have blood on my wall.Ha!Well,it already happened once.It was months ago.Not so long ago still.Dat dae when I had a huge impact on my skull from a swing,mum already got kinda disgusted with dat cut as soon as I got home nd told her dat incident.I noe some of my friends remember dat dae huh.You guys got disgusted too ryte?HaHa.Too bad Syahirah dint got de chance to see dat little cut luh.Nd it was all thanks to kenet!Hais.Ouch.I already had so many injuries on my heads,unreasonable ones dat is.When I was young,I almost cut my left eye.Thank god,it only cut de skin nd not my eye balls.Den..years later.I got another injury on my face again.Dat was in sec 1.Too bad I did'nt cried this time.Was playing takraw nd one bloody idiot kicked dat ball so hard dat it cut de centre of my nose.Blood nd blood appeared immediately into de scene.People around me got disgusted.Teachers nd frens.I had to clean de wound all by myself while de rest were still playing.Fuck frens.Den 2 years later,I almost damaged my skull.Luckily it was just a small cut too even thought de impact made me see white!Den mark de day.Last night,I stupidly hit my head on my bedroom wall..and I had another cut last night.Hmm...I already noe myself well luh.I'm quite a fast healer.Cuts will heal by a week or 2 luh.So,let's just hope its nothing serious aye.
Hmm,fuck luh.My cat peed in my room.Well,let's just do dis quick aye.Today all I did is sleep.Will go open my F&N book nd go study for my test tomoro.Hais.It's only for me nd some guys luh since we were absent on dat dae.So dont be so kiasu to some frens uhh.Deres no latest test ok.Ouh well...geeks.
See ya!...
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800