Monday, August 20, 2007
10:49 PM
F&N s project almost done.If not I can say as completely done luh.But stupid me.I forgot my comp can't insert floppies.HaHa!So I have to do some part first.Leaving some behind in the meantime.Den tomoro I have to add some finishing touches after school at de comp lab before handing in to Miss Arnie.Ha!Well..last weekends went JB for some gathering luh.To my late grandfather.Hmm,something to do with our religous tingy luh.Ha!Completely boredom luh de weekends.Seriously,kalao luh adek2 sdare aku yg laki ade standard ehk.Ni sume cm adek2 strawberries seh.Terpakseluh aku campor ngn yg kakak2 sume.Cey!HaHa.Hmm,nothing interesting to say much.Ouh yar.Last week interhouse.Puma lost!!2 years winning streak end just like dat.Ouh well.We play with no heart aniwae.Its like,just do it luh.Never thought bout glory.HaHa!Its no big deal aniwae.Nd oso ryte.Thinking bout taking part with de dunearnite musical.Missing de stage for some time oreadie.Hais.Bored luh sak.If not nk join gig luar.But dis one abit smaller luh.Since we are so so lost now,why not give it a shot with this small stage ryte?Hmm,I decided to take part for someone really.A song for her.At least something.Hais.Well..dats all lar.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2