Eeeergh!!I'm so fucking angry.Thanks to a friend,I expected a day of fun together but then,he said that he need to attend a wedding!What the fuck!!He should have said this earlier but instead said it in the last minute.Pepek sak mulot,ble bangon siang2 bilang orang,ni amek mase tok tido,buat orang tunggu,bangon lambat senang2 ckp tkle pergi.Sial uhh!!Buat aku hot sak.Somemore I was taking a short nap waiting for his call,and he said this?!Ninabu.Mood changed alot soon after.Izzul then decided to change plan and wanted go with Haris nd Farid instead,but ouh well,I'm sorry for not replying the last message.I was so mad at someone and somemore my phone s giving me problem.I wanted to text you back tbh,but my phone gave me problems luh seh.Hais.Whole day wanted to ease my mind down.There's so many things inside.I feel like bleeding.Of blood.Not tears.Fuckette.Since tears are so dried up inside me.Hais.And what more to come now then?Man,my perspective towards all of this is getting worst.Fighting seem to have no effect.Dreams,love,friends.Somemore that complicated tingy seem to be having no change at all.The situation seems to be maintaining its position.And all the other problems seem to get much more complicating.
My moto:Fight on to give up.
:@
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800