Well..I did'nt think about waking up for school earlier dis morning.Till someone said dis in ma dream,"Tido tak sedar."It means,sleeping without me realising.Den,I immediately opened ma eyes nd was fucking shocked dat it seem bright outside ma window.Gosh!I know I was late by den.Made a blurr face lyke as if I dint noe aniting when I entered ma parents room.Dad was shocked dat I was still at home.Dint get any scolding though but I was told to go to the doctor to get M.C.I'll be going alone later on.He knows dat I've not been getting enough sleep lately nd I've been sleeping in class.Dunno how he noes.Ouh well,at least he cares.I wanted to go to school even though I was late.I did ask my parents whether I should go or not.But dey told me to go see the doctor first luh.Get a one day rest.Dats what I needed.Mom called to check on me just now.I was supposed to go see de doctor earlier by 9,but lazy luh seh.Ma body's also aching.Walao..penat ehk.Throat's getting from good to bad again.Got a reason.I'll be doing it again after I got ma M.C.Ha!Tk paham tkper..Hmm,on Monday,Racial Harmony Day..de food sux!But I was willing to give it a go instead.At least have a taste luh.Miss Hanani's rojak sauce is de best luh seh!Nd 3n2's rojak also best.Got chakuey.Watever it is called luh.Yesterday,lyke normal luh.Assembly talk.Den got lesson.But got 4 periods of relief teachers taking over de class.It was after recess.I slept for de whole first 2 periods of it.De remaining 2,cebai nyer eric low.Menyebok je nk ajar Maths.Puui!HaHa.Den after school,went Gombak to accompany Wan go take memory card.Together with Izhar nd Kenet.Den we go buy something best.Hmm,I played soccer as soon as I reached school again after dat..while waiting for her luh.Den we go lepak2,nd I sent her home.Reached home at 7.30.
Well..hope no-one's been talking behind my back at school.Because I just had a bad feeling dat somebody is.Been biting de left side of ma tounge twice while eating.SAKET BODO!!SAMPAI SKRNG SIAAK.Hais.Wish I was in school today.Bored luh seh.HaHa..k luh.Gtg bathe.Need to go clinic by myself later.Take ma M.C.
:S
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800