Well..today was very interesting.What more can I say?Hais..another chapter in life.Anyway,let's not talk bout this luh!I'm still happy at de end of all dis.For Illya nd kenet!I can't believe it man.You guys really made me happy.Leave de stupid drama aside luh,I realised its because of just one person.Small matter wanna make it big ehk.Hais..its done nd over anyway!Off to the next chapter.Flip de page.Ha!But,I really dunno what to say.I'M SO SO SO HAPPY for de 2 guitarists of I,R,O,S,E,N.Wooooooooooh!But,so sorry for Izzul.Hais,I dunwan to comment on anything.Its up to his relationship.I believe they can still last.Definetely!All de pain nd thrust,their journey will never ever end right there.Its part of de four letter word.You dont understand,ur pasal!Wakakakakkakaka.Kenet!!I can't believe it.Talking bout dat,fooh!It made me smile nd bring back some joy after all dat stupid talk.HoHo!Hmm,Illya!!Seeing you happy really made me happy u arsehole.Ha!Its great u're someone dat dun make complicated decisions.She treats you well man,its great dat u feel appreciated,after all dose hard times.I noe its too soon to tell her everything.Hope she can make you bring back some happiness again.And you bring her some joy too!Wooooooooooh!Look on de bright side ppl,at least deres something to look forward to,that'll make u happy.Hais..but Izzul,so so sorry for u.Hope things will be back to normal.Hais.
:)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800