Sunday, July 15, 2007
5:43 PM
Weekends almost over again.Hais!!Ouh well,yesteray was one fine day.Full of laughters huh!HaHaHa!Went to watch Fireworks with PAO.HaHa.Took a bus from Woodlands to Marina.As she had to attend a wedding or something around Woodlands first.So,we met at Causeway instead.HoHo!Den stret away went to Boat Quay.Isit?Watever luh.Ha!Talk cock,she kept pinching me.Ha!Dint hurt me one bit.Hais..step power seh.Den hurt some sound of fireworks.Nd I just noe it wasnt de fireworks.Its de marching thing luh.Whereby de marchers was given de signal to shoot at de ducks flying.Ha!KK,LMAO.Den we quickly go back Esplanade soon after.Went jalan2.No plans of directions.HaHa!Met lots of people luh.Even a long lost friend,or shud I say a past admirer.I just kept ma mouth shut luh dat time.Ha!Met a lot of unexpected people huh.I dont bother.Well,she was de one on de lookout.I dont bother luh,nga hayal mah.Hmm,we den managed to watch de fireworks.Nice!Ha!Den went to Marina,go toilet.Went jalan2 again.Den search for de exit nd den sent her home.On our way in de bus,ktawe tk ingat dunie.Nd it feels great to be gay!Kn,kn??Ha!Da sampai block dier,nga hayal2 pon nk tanyer something.Hais..still tink I'm a gerl luh,as in a gay!!And I asked her with one silly quiestion!Ha!..Well..till den.

:#

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2