Sunday, July 22, 2007
12:33 PM
Weather's been great dis past few days.HaHa!At least we're not sweating every nite.Whereby I've been suffering with da heat.SUCKS.I will find myself wet each time I wake up in de morning for school.It's wet cuz of sweat.HaHa!Not aniting else!Last Friday jamming was fun nd funny!HaHa.Da Chipmunk Version of Will You Ever Learn.Aha!Kekek sak.Before dat,tot tnk g sbayang ehk.HeHe.Tapi changed ma mind plak.I went instead.Well,wud want her to folo me,but malu,malu,malu.Dasak dier luh.Ahahahaaha!Perangai cute sgt.Hmm,well,yesterday,was raining also.Went out with ma lil pig.Aha!!Went to Bukit Batok Interchange to meet up with her cousin.Den as soon as she had arrived,along with a friend,we den went to Centre Point..while her cousin went to Suntec instead.So we're without dem.Hais..went Robinson.Look for goods of Mark & Spencers nd John Little.But dere were none in sight!We went out of de place,nd den in again.I then asked the staff nd finally!We've found de place.At last!Hmm,she went to look for clothing.Picked one.Went to the cashier.Used the voucher.Done!Ha!Keep mumbling about whether she will not be able to pay using de vouchers.Haiyooyooo.Shy sangat.I've told u kn?Mesti bole nyer.Ish!After that,went P.S to catch a movie.Fuckette.Packed with mat reps sak around dat place.G mati luh.Ouh well,we den went to buy de tickets.5pm show sold out.Chose de 5.30 one.Hmm,before our movie,went Burger King to have lunch.Ha!Quite embarrasing luh dat time I ordered.De lady asked,"Want chili or ketchup?"I just said,"AH".Den she was laughing nd me nd de lady gave me a weird look.Kimek!!Was listening with mp3,so got ma excuse.Aha!!After we had our lunch,g jalan2 for awhile.Den saw Zulhaili wit Dinah nd her cousin.Hais!!Knape mesti orang laen yg prasan aku dulu huh??Instead of me prasan dorang?HaHa!Sometimes pon its her yg prasankn.Call ppl blurr nd belo for nothing.Ha!Den by 5.15 we went up to have our seats for Harry Potter.Depan2 plak tu.Sejok jgk ehk.Wakakkakaka!Lucky I have ma thick sweater.Pity her.Sejok kn?HeHe.De show ended at almost around 8.Den she wanted to watch Fireworks..AGAIN!!So we kinda rushed to Esplanade.She also wanted to meet up with her cousin.But,tk sempat.Kite tngok bunge api jab beh nk g jupe sdare die..tk jadi.Ha!At least dpt jamah some sights of it ryte.Be happy!!She can't go home later around 9 plus.So,we quickly went to de bustop nd sent her home.Well,tomoro duno want wear wat sak.Wanna wear Chinese traditional clothes but Amos still searching one for me.Will be exchanging clothes tomoro morning in school.Just hope he managed to find one.Please!HaHa.K luh,I wanna do other things now.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2