Sunday, July 8, 2007
2:09 AM
(Psst..if ure smart..check de scrollbar at de bottom of de blog.
It will adjust de whole posts.Sorry for de trouble.
Thx for visiting!Bye if u don't like!HaHa)

Today was one fine day.Went to Mandai Garden(whatever luh if got no such name..its sumwhere in mandai)to have dinner with de newly weds.Aunt Sal nd Uncle Omar Syarif.De Groom was muslim converted.He's much welcome to be part of us.Yea.Had a good dinner just now at de Garden.Took photos wit de weds too.Den experienced dis traditional game dey played from Germany after our dinner.Was funny luh.Hmm,talking bout de garden,it has a sweet nd pleasant scenery.With the flowers nd all.Ha!Too bad no photos luh.Wish I took one nd upload it here but was too lazy.Sorry aye.HoHo!Hmm,de past few days was quite fine.I went home early last Friday.Dint went for prayers cuz I was too tired luh.I noe I shud have gone to de mosque watever ma condition is in but was'nt thinking back den.Stret away had lunch nd played de comp instead of a well needed rest as soon as I reached home!Fuckette.Hmm,dats ol I can say.I shud have been sleeping now aniwae but I have quite a weird mentality.Ha!Was damn sleepy earlier tonyte but duno why ryte now I'm quite okay.Ha!Got inspired by dis song luh.Check it out.The singer's a replacement for de band's previous vocalist who left his own stand.De replacement's just 19 nd has quite a talent.Wooh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvaxTz9GESQ

I'm more into bands with low profiles nd the ones still making their way up through the big stage.Undiscovered talents.That is what I should described them as.I respect dem more den de ones dat u heard all over de radio nd television.But I noe dis bands or artists once had to go through just like de so called "undiscovered talents".Hmm,nowadays,de word "emos" are rarely heard in school.Ha!Cuz people juz don't give a damn bout dis.Dun judge us by de trend.But de music we play.Nd yar I noe u've oni seen one in MCR's Helena.Nd dey say,it takes a huge disaster just to learn a lesson nd take it as an experience.Hmm..aniwae where was I?..yea,I noe its emo..but we have covered more songs other den de one I screwed on Dgig.Songs with different genres.We don't concentrate just on MCR.Ouh well.Dis trends exists bcuz of de tings ppl do.It's life.Musics such as Punk-Rock,Post-Hardcore,Hip-Hop or whatever dere is.Each one of dese genre has a trend too.Oder den musics,skaters skate.Bikers bike.So nd so.All dis comes along with a trend too.Whats the point in copying such trends if u can't do what it comes along with?Wake up u posers!U guys suck.I so dislike de ones in school holding a big guitar casing around school.Yeah I noe deres guitar classes in school,but mind ur face nd attitude.Jgn nk bergaye luh ehk.Ha!Get a life,u're just being vain.Achieve nd succeed ur dreams.Try,don't just do something u're not up for..nd u did it just because u find it cool.Cool huh?Fuck de trends man.U're wasting time.Nowadays,I find people carrying guitar casings around de streets quite often.Sometimes I wonder,do dey have de same kinda thoughts I have?Like,are dey chasing deir dreams just like us as well?..nd not let deir dreams chase themselves instead..without effort.C'mon!Put in some effort.Waste cash to jam nd spoil songs people have wrote?U're such a big disgrace nd so disrescpectful!!Jam because u're up for de next performance or de main reasons of all,its bcuz ure so damn passionate.Nd I mean DAMN HELL passionate.Aniway,if u're so so so so helly boomy passionate,u would want to make it ur lyfe nd one day would want to inspire people with ur own piece of art aniway.Ryte?Haiss..respect great songs great people write.Don't spoil it.Hais.Practice,practice,practice.I was once a useless crap myself.I sound worst den a toad.But I chase dreams.I noe I'm not born good.I have no talent.But I can be made good.By de help of practice.Ha!But still,it takes a disaster to learn a valuable lesson.I still have not shown da amount of effort I've put in.De practices,de way I wanted de show to go on.All dat.Dgig was horrible.Hais.It takes time luh.I will show u assholes for calling me a choke.Nd da whole band stupid to have me in.Sadly I was hurt by all dos comments but I've moved on now.Its in de past.I'm much more aiming of being in SuperNova luh next year.Cm phm!But seriously.I'm more into de outside world of music.School's nth.Its de outside gigs dat make u who u wanna be.Aim for underground gigs.De gashaus.Hell yeah..Oryte.Dats de end of what I'm trying to say.I'm just in de mood to let out what I hate.Nd I noe its short.Is it?Ha!Yea watever.I just think its short.Let's just make it simple.I don't always have de mood to do so in every posts all da time luh cuz lyfe's perfect.Why care?

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2