Thursday, July 12, 2007
8:39 PM
Jamming was horrible.Aha!I finally knew how important distortions are!They make de sound much more nice when u strum de guitar.Hais..slow uh Irfan.Haiyo!Today de lady said dat all de distortions were spoilt!Nd de way de guitar sounds without it was horrible!It doesnt sound ryte with the song we wanted to play.Only managed to play a few seh.Boring nd wasteful!Haiss.Ha!Wish we could show de sound of a guitar without distortions to Cindy Goh ehk.Kanina.HaHa!"I hate distortions",fuck off luh.If you hate it,den wat u noe seh?Nd u called dat a GIG?Ha!Dis things are important for performances.Take charge of dgig dunno how to organize.Say dis nd dat.Dis one not ophera seh.U just made ma day nd for some of de oders much more worst on May de 25th.HeHe!Aniwae..we den went lepak at Bukit Batok till 7.Nd yar!We covered yet another song.Will You Ever Learn by Typecast.Sweet nd meaningful.Ha!Fooh damn sak!First time trying a slower pace of song.Almost since a year ago ehk.Empty Apartment,our first song.Punk rock dok.Aha!LMAO.Haiss..aniwae,we were having troubles at first with dat song from Typecast cuz we were not use to da slow pace.At de end of de dae,we got 89.9% right.Or can give a much more lower rating.But it will sound much more better with distortions ehk.HaHa!Hmm,well..I reached home at 8.HoHo!Tomoro's Friday!Weekends are near bebeh!Mampos luh balek lambat ehk.Yesterday someone datang uma ehk?HaHa!My lil sis was damn irritating seh.Fucking crazy little devil.Kacao budak tu jek.Aha!I was lafing nd lafing at dose two.HeHe.Nd I was quite embarrased when dat demon said something before I was finally out to sent her home.Dat was quite hilarious plus embarrasing!EEEEEE..malu seh.So wat luh,she finally got to see ma sister.HoHo!Nd u do noe why I called her a demon ryte?CRAZY luh dats why!!Aha..Well,till den.Haiss..jamming was a waste.Wish I could go back time.Please!!:D

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2