Thursday, July 5, 2007
8:09 PM
Ha!Nowadays I'm getting tyred luh.Lack of sleep sak.Hais..even when I wanna go have a good nyte sleep also I seem to find it difficult.Nd deres a long day of school de nex dae seh!Haiss!But den,in class,I'll keep falling asleep!Nd I wanted to be serious in ma work dis time round.But I just cant help it luh.Ha!It's stupid luh.Especially during English lessons.I will try all my best to stay awake.But ha!De next thing that will happen is to find myself getting a fucking good scolding from John Paul Low!!!Hais..but before dat,de only thing I remember doing was to pretend in paying attention to his lame talks.But duno why I was told by de oders dat I was sleeping when I asked what happened.Huh??!I don't remember doing that.I dint meant to fall asleep luh atualie.I guess I fell asleep without realising it.JPL's lesson are just simply so so will make u sleep luh.Ha!I guess de cure for having difficulties in sleeping at nyte is him.Ask him to tok to u on de fone nd den try to make u fall asleep luh.Den welcome to Disneyland guys!!Ha!LMAO.Hais..yesterday got wet after recess.Sial nye Syahirah!HaHa.I fell for de trap!Hais..I noe it was a set-up in de first place.But duno why I suddenly make it fell for it in de end!HaHa.Funnie sak.Tapi tkper..jage kao 14 july!!HeHe!After dat,got 15 punches on both ma right nd left arms from de big mama ERICA!HaHa.Sedap sak.Ok2 uh.Cm kene urot tao tak!HeHe.Den Illya gave me one good punch in de toilet after skul.It was fine luh.He said it was nth.Ha!Hmm..well yesterday was great luh.But I got home early just to get ma rest.Ha!I did get it.Hais..not much of what was needed luh atualie.Hmm,den was woke up by dad.Wanna celebrate ma birthday.Hais..went downstairs..mkn some chicken bought by mum..nd when done eating..cut cake..take pics..nd mkn..den went upstairs again.Dats what I remember doing!I slept late again last nite.Hais..just oni plan to sleep early tao!Heck care.Saturday's coming bebie!Ouuyah!Got wedding seh.Ouuuh when will I get ma sleep?!HeHe..niwae.Bout today.Was fine luh.Celebrated Youth Day in school.Den after school,went for de Pet Rocket thing.Ha!Was okay.But I got damn wet after I pulled de trigger for de rocket to launch.Ouh damn!Haiss..dey say my rocket senget.Dats why I got wetHa!Heck care luh.Hmm..after dat,got Theory work nd went home stret.Ate ma dinner..nd on de comp.Den my cousin called.Ha!Boyfriend tk layan die,expect me to layan ehk.Ha..ouh well..was fun talking luh.Talk bout gerls lyke boys ting.Ha!She's a gerl..I'm a boy.So I got to know who kinda lyked me luh.Her friend lyked me huh.I dont give a shit.Ha!Was shocked luh.De gerls around ma place still havent change luh.Still wild2.Tk tao malu,suke mitak sound laki2.Ha!Den she even said got one gerl tried flirting wit me on friendster wen I dint noe nothing in de first place.Cuz it was just a normal conversation to me.Dis time it was her sister's friend!Mean not friend luh,but dey are lyke enemies??Yeah.Ha!Well..dats all I gotta say luh.Bye!!!!:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2