Wednesday, July 18, 2007
9:46 PM
Hais..today the weather damn shiok luh seh!Aha.Fooh!Feel lyke sleeping de whole morning.Nd babe!It was so damn fucking chilling luh.HaHa.Eyes were getting heavier nd heavier for every periods that passed.Ha!Can't concentrate at all!Well..de past 2 days,managed to spend some time with her.Well..after all dat wait huh.Hmm,I will not lyke to tell you what I think or feel about it but just wanna look on de bright side.Thinking back about her past situations,it just made me wanna give her the kind of love she deserves.Dat "One Fine Day" has come huh.It's a miracle.But don't get me wrong,it was really unexpected.I was not desperate actually.I mean,by saying dis,I did'nt pray or what luh to get my chance of having her after making a decision to leave.You should know what I meant by saying this luh.I expect her to get the love nd care she deserved by him.But,ha!Same old story.Aniway,today's her birthday,would like to give her something but,sorry luh.I think I gave you something better luh.Did I?HeHe.Happy birthday to you bebeh.This Saturday treating her go watch movies.At least there's something to do about her birthday even though it will be not so long ago by den.

:P

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2