Today..ma adek went to de clinic to get his penis cut!HaHa..not realli cut luh,but,u noe we muslims have to go thru dis religious stuffs.Duno how to explain tings.HeHe.Congrats aye.Wish him all de best for his recovery.Be a good boy yea!May god forgive all ur sins bro.Nd yeah..to her?Its time I'll sae goodbye.I hope dat wud be de sweetest gudbye ever.I did it cuz I noe I have to express ma feelings for u.Cuz dat wud be de last time we wud ever meet nd share our joy nd..u noe,lyke we sumtimes did,our problems together.But todae was ol about happiness swits.Problems were put aside.But now,u've accepted him.Its great for me to hear dat.But since he s back to u again,I noe I have to honor ma own werds.I treasure ma self too.I did said that I won't be dere for u with him around.U have to be strong dis time.Face de pain,de hurt..bleed nd breakdown whenever dere s a problem.But I want to be dere for u swits..but dis time,I just noe I can't if sumtin lyke dat were to happen.I noe u understand dis.But I dun fil bad or regret doing ol dis in de ferst place.No nid to be sorry for me.I did de right ting..I would like people to have a happy life.I just noe I did it for u during de troubled times u had.At least u looked forward to me whenever ure down or lonely.I'm just so happy to be dere for u dear.Just proud of myself.Leaving u is de best ting I would wan to do.Love is all about sacrifices.I did it for u.I know u were confused in making decisions in de first place,but I just want u to have easier options,leave me out,go to him.Start a new.U miss him alot huh?Now,its time u guys get back together again.I dun care what people say bout me.Dey have nvr ever been in a situation lyke dis..not many people have huh.First love comes at first sight.But,I dun care about looks or wat the fuck it is.I dun get melt by de looks of dem.Who de fuck created dat line huh?!Ha!But to me,it like started with a dream.Weird wae to get ur first love huh..hmm,or juz tink u had finally found one.Dat dream totalli made me feel touched.As soon as I heard her name ringing in ma ears for de first time of knowing de truth,after months since gettin dat dream,my heart melted!Honest!!Ha!But dear!!I'll be back for u again man.Dun worrie,I do believe in miracles.It wud certainly be a miracle if I was to have u!Even if it take years.But now,it has lasted.We had de best time of our lives.Fun aye!!..though complicated.Its time I'll look forward to lyfe aye.U will awaez be remembered switie.Always do.One day,I will be dere for u again.Dis is just another task for me.For de past months,what we did was just de beginning.Dat wait is just a test for me.Now,de real waiting has begun.Even if u dun expect me to wait,I still will.Miracles will awaez come true.Dats wat I believe.Never will I forget u ma dear.Well now...its a goodbye den.It has finally lasted.Da sweetest goodbye just for u.Hope I gave u de sweetest kiss ever dear.I guess tears will run down ma cheeks soon thinking back of de time spent together.To know dat I had awaez loved u dear.Till den huh!:)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800