Saturday, June 30, 2007
1:56 PM
Shiok luh sey!Just had a nice refreshing shower.HaHa!Just oni woke up luh just now.Well..yesterday went to watch Transformers at Lot 1.With?Zuhaili,Izzul,Illya,Haris nd Kenet!Gerek man de movie.HaHa!De gerl starring de movie oso gerek man!!Fooh!!I'll be likely to rate a 10 over 10!!BUT!!!!..Its for de whole movie k?!Not de gerl oni!!HaHa!K luh..dats enough of crap.As the movie ended,it was already 12 ++.Damn!Dat means no bus luh.Cannot go home.So,me,Izzul,Haris nd Irza go ton at CCK park.Illya was picked up by his mom.Zuhaili also went home.HaHa!Sit2 and laugh2 for 2 hours ++ till we slept at around 3.I was de first luh to arrive at lalaland.Like per normal luh ehk.HaHa!Den de oders step into de journey to join me.HaHaHaHa!Izzul nd kenet slept on de floor.Ha!Suke plak dorng.Ckp sejuk.As for me nd Haris,we slept on de bench.Den woke up at 7 ++.Sebok sak kenet!Orang nga tido,kejot2 ckp nk balek.Pla buto nye budak.Hais..we den headed home luh after Izzul put on his pants.He was de last one to step out of lalaland.Well..CONGRATULATIONS TO I.R.O.S.E.N.HaHa!To survive the first week of school without COMPLAINTS!Fuckette!Hais..dis so sucks luh!!!!!Ma hair turned into de cap of a mushroom.WTF luh.But heck care luh,I noe I'm ugly.Ha!I look so stupid lyke dis.Paisey noe want wok around school.De day when I cut ma hair short oso people all look!!Cebai.I was sitting at de bench near 3n3a.Den from de concourse to de highest storey of de school all look at me lyke dumbarses!I step into de canteen oso all heads turned to me!!!Ish2!!!!!Hais..dun care luh.Let's live with it.Well..I guess deres nothing more I wanna sae.Nd yar,about Farid kn?It's not fully settle luh actually.Dere s still more dat we need to noe from him but he just wudnt tell.I guess,Monday will be de day we will try nd settle dis luh.We will be celebrating his birthday too.Happy birthday big boy!Finally,dat day oso we will be going to Alvrons to jam!Finally,after weeks yeah!Hmm,nd yar,to dat gerl kn?No need to be sorry luh about aniting.I oso noe nothing in de first place.I'll get back to u yea?Yeah,of cuz I will.Just like I promised,I will come back.K den ppl,till den!=)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2