Sunday, June 24, 2007
12:21 AM
Ouh man.Dere goes ma dream again.I just oni dreamt about da band.Hmm,I guess it was last night or de previous one.Dunt remember uhh.Whereby I made a decision to quit it.For a reason in what we call it,'Creative Differences'?Yeah,dats it.Hope it was just a *DREAM* alryte.But den u know what?Today,I had a feeling about one from our crew,Farid.Whole day thinking bout dis.Thinking whether will it turn out to be true dat someone is leaving us.Since I woke up at 2.30pm earlier today?Been thinking whole day long.Ha!As I just only stepped into da toilet to take a bath.Something strange pop up into ma mind.And it was Farid luh who was de one to pop in.Dunnoe for what reason luh,but I had a feeling we may need to replace him or what.But hope not.Ouh please.We've been replacing people lyke already twice luh!Nd yar,I also once left da band luh.Now its his turn huh.But with a much different reason nd dis tyme,he wont be coming back.After all,I had thoughts nd just wished he could be dat missing piece in a jigsaw puzzle,in a need to settle de whole band.But I almost shed into tears after getting to know all dis."Fuck off,not emo huh!".I just can't believe something lyke dis could even affect ma emotions luh.I guess I was wrong about him huh.WTF!!He've been hiding his feelings towards us all dis while.He've been letting it rot inside.Till now,he finally chose to threw it all out nd say dat he's leaving.He even criticised the ones dat had given him de appreciation he truly deserved.Welcoming him in da band.Nd he finally decided to do dis?!Ouh well.Just see how important it is nd passionate I am into dis music thingy?Damn luh!I was just staring blankly in de dark,in ma room,listening to ma mp3.Den ma phone vibrates.Da mail icon with Izzul's name appeared on de wallpaper of ma phone.Got a msg.I tot it was nth serious luh but den he texted dis,"Dok,kite ade probs ngn band kite..big 0ne..".Sialaa!Hmm..nd we're still texting each other btw.Aniwae,where was I....ouh yaa,I just can't believe ol dis is happening luh people.U see de amount of passion I have brought into dis,at dis kind of level?We're into dis for lyfe,our future?Let's see if we can make it.We're determined to learn much more nd improve.Especially me.But den,if dat boy chooses to leave us,den I'll be much welcome to point out de right door for him to leave.Simple.Dis sux man.Seriously.It sux alot!Hais..even at first I was in no mood to blog,for de past few days dat is as lyfe s just plain nd simple,nth interesting.But den...now,deres just something I wanna tell da whole world about!!

Fuckette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M STANDING BIG & TALL FROM DA ROOFTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SCREAMING IT ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR DE WHOLE WORLD TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U ASSHOLE!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing much to say luh.No comments.Monday we're going to have a talk with that kid.I've already made my decisions up.Dere's going to be no turning back luh.Typical me.It only depends with de rest.End of topic.Till den.

Ouh I just onli got a msg from Izzul.Sorry,I made ma mind up in keeping it personal even tho at first I was going to make it public..Nd yar,nytes luh people.=]

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2