Just had dinner bebeh!Had ma favourite dish since childhood.HaHaHa!Ikan asam pedas dok!HeHe!Ma hand s kinda burning now due to de strong spicyness of de fucking chili.Eergh!Long time never had dis kinda feeling on ma hand huh.Feels good bebeh!Mom's cooking is de best.Always ask for extra chili with her dishes.Well..stayed home de whole day huh.For 2 days oreadie stucked at home.HaHa!Home sweet home yea!Played XBOX non-stop sak.Kiwek..like dat,I dun feel lyke going out luh seh.HaHaHa!Dis monday finally going jamming.Can't wait to play Sugar We're Going DOWN!!!Down I'll go on de floor in de studio uh.Baring2 sambil nyanyi.Ha!Siao man!!Hais..when will ma voice sound normal again??For about 3 weeks oreadi still losing ma voice.Cant pitch,cant scream,cant sing nicely luh sak..ooooh man.Well..life has been okaaaye lately.HeHe!Feeling bored luh tbh.I want shop for new clothes luh.Money seeker..wakakakakakakakakakakaka!I know mom will not give me dat fucking amount of money I will ask soon.So,dad?Ha!Mom can give,but she wont give on de spot luh.Must ask days before first.Haiss..now,I want go do something else.Till den man!See ya ppl!:))
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800