Monday, June 18, 2007
8:56 PM
Hey!!Now,let's talk bout yesterday huh!Man..I gotta say dat I suck alot in fishing!!HaHa..frustrating sak.Tali die asyik putus jek!HaHa!Till I finally decided to call it a day.Haiss..Izhar's father laugh sak when he noe I dunno how to fish at first.HaHa!Cute sak he laugh.Ngn gigi die.Wakakakkakakakaka!Hmm,well,a fortnight ago,again dint sleep de whole night.Something must be really wrong with ma brain dere.Well..den,went to take a bath after taking a nap for just less den an hour dat night..hmm,let's just say morning luh.Den change.Nd pheeew!Love ma dad alot man!Seriously do man!HaHa!!Mak tk kasik.Bapak kasik seh!!YEAHOOOOOOOO!Hais..what a lame excuse for me not being allow to fish sak.My mum say dat later de wave will pull me deep into de sea.Ha!As if like I was going to go swim lyke dat.Nd for ur info..I hate swimming oso luh!Nd I noe she noes dat too ryte?!HaHaHa!Hmm,left house around 7.30 am.Went Izhar's house.His mum made me breakfast.HeHe.I took 2 meals sak dat morning.Hours later,I eat again.Was given lots nd LOTS of rice.Dint finish de meal.HaHa!Hais..cm ane nk mkn,mak die asyik kacao anak die jek.Ha!Stupid jokes sak.But I laugh along luh.But,Izhar was in fact very embarrased with de jokes!!De main character for de jokes was always him!HaHa!Well..den we left de house around 10.30.Dint look at de clock luh dat tyme.Should be around dere.Waited long sak for de bus.Our destination took around an hour nd a half lyke dat.We reached dere around 12.30.Was raining heavily.But still continue with fishing.Cold sak de weather.Hmm,I just watch dem fish at first.Den decided to join when Izhar's dad ask me to.HaHa!Pandai2 je luh.Hmm,den hours later,we change spot nd went to de jetty.HaHa!Well..dere got alot of funny moments sak.I laugh all de way sak.Sum people are just weird man!Including Izhar oso luh ehk.Threw de fishing string nd guess where it went??The string got stuck with a stranger's.Kimek..malu sak.Smangat2 campak beh tibe land kat orang sebla.Muke masam sak orang tu.Puki mek.Ngn misai nyer.Face oso lyke no expression!Haiss..ade orang pon g jolok fishing rod dorng dlm air.Ape kes sak.HaHaHa!Den me nd Izhar left de jetty for awhile nd went sight seing.Lepak2 nd talk2.Long tyme oso luh since we go out together.HaHa!Nd de place was quite spooky man.But I love it alot bebeh!We decided to go back to de jetty for less den an hour later.Den we change spot to de one we went at first.HaHa!Dat was when luck just dint go my way.Fuckette!!!Give up sak in de end.De string got stuck to de rocks all de time seh.Total of weights wasted was around 4 lyke dat.Buat sway jek.In de end,I wait nd watch for dem to fish nd we went home.Ha!Total fish dey got was oni 3.One died nd left 2 in de end.Izhar got 1 nd his dad got one too.Same kind.HaHa!I got back empty handed.But ouh well..was quite an experience.Hmm,well abot day ehk...just now dad planned to go watch a movie.But too bad mum checked de internet and de movie still have not been released.Aha!Nd now I'm blogging!Haha.Slept de whole afternoon sak.HeHe.Tyred luh.Hmm,well,dats all.Bout yesterday n partly some of today's.Till den yea.=)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2