HeyLow..Today was fun.Extremely fun!!Yeah bebeh!Went jln2 around town dere.HaHa!Sit around de Singapore River dere.Talk bout our lower secondary days.HaHa!Laugh2 all de way sak.Well...finally we went out in full force huh.HaHaHa!Hais..except for Farid luh.Awaez de missing one.Too bad luh,he need to attend de SL camp.Ouh well,wish I could join him too.But too bad luh.Dreams are shattered!Move on luh Faan.DUH!I always do.Hmm,Irosen was back in action today yea!HaHa.Long missing men of Izhar nd Haris.Finally today got to go out together again!!Yeah.Sat around de Singapore River dere for a while.Den went Esplanade.After dat off to Marina Square.Ha!Izhar one bloody joker luh asshole.Hais..it feels good to have someone who will always make us laugh nd enjoy lyke a kid again.Yeah.He's de saviour of FUN!Yeah...well,today was de last time I'm gonna touch a cigarette.Ouh hell yeah!Nd wth!I duno why I started smoking.Feeling lost maybe?Need to get on with lyfe.So,I guess smoking make me feel much better luh.It occupied de emptiness of ma lyfe.Since lyfe s gettin much more plain now.Use to have a life with a huge passion for football.Ouh yeah.Damn HUGE!Hmm...den dere came love.Ouh another hell yeah!Well,a complicated one luh.What a lyfe!Well aniwae...den,I tend to leave football out nd try make something outta music.I finally realised I have a much bigger passion for music den football tbh.Duno why.But since u got dat huge passion nd a big love for music,why not make it ur lyfe.Do some cover songs.Den make ur own songs.We are on de process of making one btw.Haiss..always dreamt bout showing a good performance on dgig.But dat too dint went ma way.Why must all dis jinx-ky lyfe exist in me!!Haiss..let de whole crew down luh.What to do huh??MOVE ON U JERK!!!Nd dat temporary smoking days are now over.I desperately want ma voice back.Smoking just made it worst.Tbh,I still can't sing lyke how I used to during de jamming sessions before dat dgig crisis.How it happened?Well one day,just 3 days away from dat embarrasing day,I woke up in de morning late for school.Nd I got dis strange feeling in ma throat.A DRY KINDA FEELING!I LOST MA VOICE!!HaHa!(Tkpe2,lame story kn??!Tkde orang tanye,aku tahu.)I was in fact shocked luh!I duno wat s de main reason for dis.Fuckette,dun tell me dere s a curse.(Who noes??)Since many people hate us as a band.Dey ll do anitin to ruin our lyfes.Nd dey always do till now btw.Even strangers give us a fucked up face everytime we go out together.U hate emos??Why care bout trend when we care bout de music!Isnt dat stupid?Pathetic man!Its about music,not de trend!U hate it?Leave it alone,it is about de music nd sound dat will always give a pleasant feeling to ur ears.Haiss..unacceptable stares is what we get all de time.Lack of respect.We dun cause u people any problems,why made it worst for us??Dat will oni inspire us strongly to carry on with lyfe.Hmm...I'll do anitin to get back ma voice now.Once I do,I will always aim for perfection.Consistency is what matters.I dunt have dat at de moment.Ever since de first time I started to be part of all dis.I'm still learning.Give us time,we're doing dis for passion,never for de fucked up trends nd fame!Dun get us wrong.Is dere a problem wit de day we dress??Jealous ehk?Aku tahu luh kite baru umor brape da nk pakaian cm da maju abes.Haiss...inspiration from disaster.We inspire de shit outta some people.De one dat adores us as a band.We adore u too.Always do.We'll be making something outta music one day.Tomorrow will be a start of a new lyfe.I'm on a mission here.Come back to me ohh dear voice.HaHa!Hmm,now before I sign out,I reached home around 11 dere.As usual got home late again.Took a bathe first before bloggin here.Nd I'm on a roll here!It've been 4 days without sleep!Lets see if I could make it to day no.5 now!Nd till den yea!=)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800