Monday, June 4, 2007
9:47 AM
Heyloo!Morning aye?!..Hmm,later going to Illya's house.Supposed to go Izhar's house to import some MP3 songs to his computer.But,I think I'll bring him along to Illya's later on.HeHe!I'm thinking bout learning the guitar during the holidaes.I wanna make my own acoustic song!!My goal was to learn playing using the Guitar Lesson CD but my fucking brother forgot that disc even existed!He used it what when he first started learning the guitar.Cey!Menta2 da tahu maen electric ehk skrng,disc tu pon kao lupekn ehk.Binawe!Ha!I guess,I can only depend on my friends now.Ey kenet!Ajar aku tao.Hais..Well,today was supposed to go for soccer training..nd guess wat??My blood's into goalkeeping!Yep..being a goalie is what I want.If you can't succeed in being a midfielder,which I knew I actually can,but now due to smoking...I think sticking my hands nd heads out for de ball is a good thing!Dude..sad thing is that I lost my stamina!Dats why I think being a goalie is great.HeHe!I'm not dat fucking guy who will always go there nd tear ppl s socks out in de middle of de field.I'm becoming lyke all dos useless craps!Just stand nd ball-watch.Dude..me,its all about passion nd commitment.I'll do this for lyfe man!Ha!Especially music?HeHe.Yeah!Guess what?I got a dream..nd I guess,dat should be de answer aye??Yes,yes.Now,it takes only a miracle to get her.Yep.Last few months,to me,it takes hope,expectations nd confidence.But it doesnt seem to be de case now.About de dream?Haiss..deyll be back together again.Dunnoe luh.I think so?Ha!Are dreams meant to be true??To me,yar?Especially dos bad ones.It surely gives a meaning to all de day I looked forward to.Hais..lyke dgig for eg.HaHa!I had bad dreams bout it..nd it turned out bad too!Well..I finally realised how stupid I am to step into her life.Nd especially to Irosen.Dude!Am I a jinx??Ouh fuck!Dgig,I seem to be de one letting ma crew down.Nd for dat gerl,I guess I should be de one causing all dat confusion!I sumtimes get mad at myself.How stupid can I get??I should listen to ma parent's words.Dun let gerls be a distraction.I think being da normal me is da best ting I could do.Now its too late,I got myself into this,she's confused..I wanna make people have an easy life again.After evriting is settle..nd she already cleared her mind up with dos thoughts.Lets see what her final decision is.Well..I've been thinking that I should just leave her even if she wants to take me in.Sadly,I think I should forget her.Forget the things we did together..forget everything!Awwww..I love dos moments man!Erghh!Just try nd forget luh irfan!Nga bobal sorng lagi luh me.Ha!Hais.But now,I duno what de future holds.Everything could go de opposite.As I've said,it takes a miracle to get her.I now depend much more on god.I dunnoe why I'm starting to think twice bout life.God created us,we are all de same,no one is special..to me.If dere is,who?I dun tink deres even one.All creations are equally de same.No one s perfect.Even my family.I'm beginning to believe more in ma religion now.Cey!Duno luh!I used to forget our creator,but now,I realised dat I need him more.Let's do something bout life.Nd I dun nid god's help to settle ma problems now.Cuz,to my way of thinking,what u pray for,will come trough.So,I won't depend on god to do solve ma problems now.Not fair for him to make de decisions for my lyfe.Who knows it may turn out to be bad?I just pray to seek protection nd food for my family nd myself.Dats all.Till den.See ya around aye.:p

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2