Sunday, June 17, 2007
12:16 AM
HeyHey!What to sae huh?Well..I kinda just got back home.Ha!Went to Nina's house to celebrate her sister's birthdae.HeHe!Ok luh.I enjoy de eating onlie luh,even though I dint eat much!HeHe.Hmm,woke up again at 1 earlier dis afternoon.Last night slept at 5am.Watched local videos de whole nite.I duno why de fucking shit cant I slip man!Brain damage sak.Ouh well,den went bathe,change nd went out.I dint told ma parents where I was going btw.Hais..wrong move luh.I duno later dis morning I can go fishing not.Da luh tk bilang dorang.If only I've told dem ehk!No worries sak now.Well,just now I was de ferst asshole to walk outta ma house luh.First wait 20 minutes for Izzul at BP.Den went Bukit Batok wait for Illya plak.Dere goes another 30 minutes of wastage!Bought something.Den went Lot 1.Met Liesa nd Nisa at Mac.Ha!Dint noe dey too going to Nina's house.HeHe.Sat around at Mac.Stare2 at dis group of Chinese posers.Ha!Bodo nye cina!Stare kwn aku lagi.Stare balek takot.Bey lari jaoh2.Siak jek.Den we went out to take a breather.We den decided to buy a box of Ferrero for de birthday gerl..ha!U noe luh,mane baek sak pergi uma orng beh tkde present.Spent almost 10 bucks on dat big box.HeHe.Den went back to Mac.Again got trouble.One asshole bang me shoulder to shoulder.Cebai nyer budak tu.Buat bodo uh.Tengok balek,tu anak step tak tahu.Ahbeng tkde buah.Den went to Nina house.Took 190.Den when we alighted da bus,Izzul got another trouble.One jackass threw a cigarette at Izzul before dat guy board de bus.Izzul got damn mad.Lyke no respect sak.Too bad I was far at de back dat tyme.Wasnt with him or Illya.Dint know what was going on.Well,another day of hatreds luh.Dats all luh.We den made our way to Nina house.Haiss..tunggu anak2 dare tu punye luh lambat.HaHa!Den went upstairs.As I've said,enjoy de eating at de house.But dint had any fun.We den went down for awhile.For less den 10 minutes got call from de rest.Dorng nk balek.Siak je,punye luh cepat.HaHa!Yeah,as usual luh,me and some of dem went to lepak somewhere for awhile.Den went back home.Now,I just reached home.Nd I'm blogging!Yesterday was boring luh.Today got happenings.Well..till den luh.=P

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2