Friday, June 15, 2007
12:59 AM
HeyHey!What do i ave to sae now huh?..well hell yeah!I've not been sleeping for de past 24 hours.Let's see if I'll fell asleep later huh.Well..without any sleep last night,still managed to stay awake nd get hyper today.HeHe!Went peninsula earlier today dudies!Tot of buying myself a new pair of skinnies..but fuck luh!No stock.I'll come back next Tuesday.Where de stocks will arrive.Hais..I bought myself 2 t-shirts oni luh.Nd damn!Crewet siot aku ehk.Mcm gerl2.HaHa!Buy things must have its satisfaction,dats why!Hmm,met some frens today.HaHa!Firdaus,Syahid,Zulhilmi,Ashrafe,Alif,Idris..nd also Farid,who dint folo us in de ferst place but turned up with dem.HeHe!Talk2..joke around dere.Dat was when I was bz searching for dat right t-shirt!Ah well..I bought it now aniwae.After dat we went KFC to eat babie!Izzul nd Zuhaili plus Illya cm biase mkn Lasagne dorng.I juz ate de Cheese Chicken Gorrito or watever it is called luh!HaHa!I got a free packet of fries sak!!Yeah!I was told to wait for ma fries at ma seat ferst.Nd POOP!Dere came 2 packet of fries!Nyanyok ke pe staff nyer??Haiss..I gave it to kenet in de end.Rezeki luh katekn!Ha!We den talk2 nd lyke own de place dere sak.Nd wtf!Pakaian rock2 bobal sal Teletubies siot.HaHaHaHaHa!Tinki-winkie,Dipsy,LaLa,POH!!!HaHa.Bobal pelan2 tkpe luh..nie bobal tk ingat orng cm tu tempat tkde org sak.Bobal sal Teletubies plak tu.HoHo!But was quite annoyed by dis amak who keep staring at me at our table.Hais!Ha!Den talk bout oder cartoons.HaHa.Izzul has been referred to Johnny Bravo for vainness!YEAH MAMA!HaHa.Johhny s trademark flirty line.Hmm,den went out of de place nd head to Esplanade.HaHa!Bored luh..lyke normal luh.Nth special.Saw Izhar nd his gerliefren nd her family.HeHe.Well,I reached home at 11 plus.Went to ma room change,went down hev a meal,now I'm blogging.Till den.Bubye luh!Muack assholes!=)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2