Hey hey!Dude..today had to start de day with a crop of useless bubblers!Man!I hate it when people say dey've promised or agreed us on sumtin,but in de end..bla blaa blaaa!Fucking kenet.Do you know how to treat a friend even??Thrust is all we need.You're just a hopeless living being.Ha!Aniwae,I'm not taking things seriously cuz my friends are all jokers..HaHa!Not in a bad way luh.But,u noe luh..dat joke joke luh.HaHa!I purposely dun wanna make u understand so u can crack ur brains out wit dis ting.HoHo!Well..today,early in de morning I woke up.Took a shower nd den pack up ma bag.Contacted some frens for today s game.But ha!We oni manage to come in a team of 8s!Outnumbered luh fuck!So,I decided to borrow one player nd we played a 9 aside game.HaHa.I played in between de posts.Im de goalie!!HeHe!Quite fun huh.Lost my stamina now cuz I dun reali give a fuck bout football no more!I hate ol de future talents here luh.Dude?I'm atuali toking bout football k?HeHe.K best!Aniwae,speaking of talent..I dont tink dey care more bout talent demself!They care more bout stardom!Fucking posers!Hais..come on luh,no need to be so star like on de field luh.We are based on talent nd not ur appearance on de pitch!Fuck off luh!Well..speaking of earlier today s game..we lost 8-2 i tink.Hais..we leaded 0-2 in da ferst place.Den zup..zuup...zuuup!Aniwae,I wasnt de goalie after we conceded de first 2 goals.HaHa!It was someone else!He swap positions with me but den I tend to be da goalie for de remainder of de match cuz most of ma team mates wanna plae outfield nd suck in goalkeeping!Fuck dem sak.Nak maen outfield beh tnk lari.Pemalas!HeHe.Nd yar..bout u?Hmm..I oni have 2 choices to make.I may want to leave u.Nd maybe not?Ha!Too confuse luh.Its all bcuz I'm tinkin to much bout ur decisions nd situation.I noe u dun expect me to be a part of dis..but dun worie..Irfan's dere.Always do.What made u tink of me avoiding u is somehow true?I tink..it may not be true..cuz I'm not sure what I'm trying to do luh atuali.I dun wanna avoid u luh.But...hais..my ears are too open.But now,after u told me ur current situation.I finally understand.Hey!As ive said?Dun care what oder people say tao.U thrust urself.Make ur own choices.Dun get too influenced.I dunwanna force u.I may want to help,but I noe I'm also a part of dis..so I dunwanna be involve in giving u some help.But I'm willing to share ur problems.Always do ok.Nvr wud I wanna leave u..not now.Sorry if I may seem forward.But its true.I'm not gonna leave u suffering wit da pain nd confusion.Not dis soon.Tk baek kn?Yeah.I know its never ur intentions..but to me,I tink its wrong to leave u at dis point of time.Avoidin u is juz bcuz Im too confused.I feel like I'm a leftout.As hopes are worthless!Deres alot I've tried to succeed nd ever hoped for,but failed to.I'm just lost.Deres nothing more I kud do now.Loser?Definetely me!I'm being da simple me now.Living wit happiness.But wit failures nd heartbreaks of hopes..my dreams are crushed.But..I'm enjoying lyfe.I'm lost??Dats y I started ol dos bad stuffs.Cuz..wat more can I do now?HaHa..Till den fellas.See ya!
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800