Hais..today woke up at 1.05pm.HaHa.Slept at around 6 am last nite..hmm,or should I say morning?HaHa!Irosen(witout Farid) ton around Ilya's place for de nyte.Had fun btw.We at first only planned to learn de guitar of Fall Out Boy's Sugar We're Going Down only for dat afternoon.It was fun singing along while deyre playing de guitar.Ha!I just tried even though I still have not regain full recovery of my fucking voice.Hours later..I had an idea of staying at his place for de nyte.But pheew!..all got permission from deir parents to do so!Yeah!Love ma dad man!!HeHe.Dat nyte,we talk about many stuffs.But de best tok of all was wen we came across to our lyfe as a band,we had a review.I realised what mistakes we made with each other.We are too cowardly to stand by each other's side.Especially with Irza.When people pick on him,we just ignore while he had to face de critism...ALONE!I realised what our mistakes are now.I'm willing to face de music when school reopens.All critisms are to be held responsible by us all.We shudnt let oders pick on one of us,its time we make our move.Shut deir mouths!I know I'm dat fucking jinx dat caused more problems to Irosen.Hais..but I'm forgiven.Well..to her?You've finally got dat answer.I guess ur frens' words are true.Even though dey made u a bit confuse.He still care,he still does yea!He wants u back..nd wants to start a new.Even though some of my frens are psycho-ing of me to make my move..I just give a damn about dem.Who are dey to tell me what I should do?I got my own touch guys,I know what I'm doing.If your gerl said dat u're de sweetest guy she ever had..den u are,but its only to her.All gerls hev different minds man!Hais..but I know you are doing this just to see me happy.But come on!I'm already happy with you guys.We are family man!!Haiss..its time I look forward to life.I only believe in miracles now.Well swits?Know what?I still have one final hope now.Only de future holds it.But maybe it may turn de opposite.Hais..I'll still be waiting in silence.When I'll go,I won't come back with him around.I just know I can't!Too much frustration and complicated living.I gave my best..but remember what I once said about having u as a trophy to be won?I guess I lost huh.Ha!Pathetically thinking.I'm sorry for saying dat,but I treat u more den just a trophy..I know u're much more den dat dear.Now,u nid him more den me.Isit?Den do so k.One day,I'll be back for u again.I'm not lyke dos psycho guys dat are desperate of having u.Thinking bout deir own happiness.I'm different.I think bout his happiness nd not just urs too.Well..now,is it time to say gudbye?But before I go,I had always loved u.Forgive me if I seem forward swits.I really felt dat love in us.I really mean it with my words nd showed why I wud want to wait for u.But now,I have to sae we can oni keep dis as memories.My decision will always be u.But now,if u wanna go back to him,den do so huh.I hope he mean what he says.I hate to see u hurt.But dis time,wit him around,I won't be dere for u dear.Well..till den huh.Nd before I go,I will always forgive you..even though you did nothing wrong but u think u did.Even with unlimited apologies,I'll still accept it with da bottom of ma soul.Deres no nid to be sorry..u did nothing wrong. :)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800