Thursday, May 24, 2007
4:44 PM
Ouh shit!Less den 24 hours nd a disaster had just made way!Sae watever I want.Its a curse?Bad luck?Ah!Anitin more?But deres nth I kud prevent such tings to disappear in a very short time.Aft all,I've waited for sumting dat I had been dying to do!Nd now,I'm sick!!Ma voice.Sore throat??Had I just lost ma voice?Deres still less den 24 hours to go man!Die2 must recover luh bullshit.Damn!Fuck!!!I guess I shud juz do it nd giv all ma best.I wont be on ma best form luh aniwae.But,but..da passion..its in me.I love being on stage.Ha!Even tho its da ferst time,Im starting to luv it.We're anoder step closer of heading to our first out-side gig.I tink?Dats wat kenet told me in da bus juz now.Aft dis,we are luking for oder gig competitions!Ha!Finally,I wanna make sumtin out of music.I'm not born to be one,but I am determined to get sumtin out of maself to be one!Hais..but still,one ting dat I'm still worry is ma voice.Pray for de best of recovery luh.Its going to be a weird performance.I dun tink I can do it.But I will want to do it!It takes alot of guts to do it man.Dun care wat ppl sae,we are all humans..we are not going to live wit dos werds forever wat!Ha!I hope u guys noe wat I mean.Ok luh.I'm outta here.Shit.I'M DAMN WORRY!!!!!IM GOING TO MA ROOM NOW!See ya around next time..:l

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2