Monday, May 21, 2007
10:14 PM
HeyHey!Man..Let's juz put exams aside aye.Hmm..but first,let's juz say I am really really satisfied with de way I did luh.Even though got sume high nd lows.At least I've improved my attitude towerds exams huh.I usually treated exams lyke its nothing important.Dis time i did it seriously.But got some papers I juz dun giv a damn luh!Fuck maths!EEEEEEEEEW!HaHa.Oder papers did quite well.Even tho I failed,I did giv it ma best.Hais..I noe ma parents will understand dis.HeHe.Hmm..lyfe has been quite great luh.Last Saturday went to town huh.Very fucking fun man.HaHa.Enjoy it a lot.But,nothing interesting happen luh dat day.Well..let's talk bout today.HaHa!De Elective Module quite okae luh.Ha!I duno why de fuck de instructor kip turning to me nd call me MUHAMMAD!He's quite a nice guy aniwae.In fact,I feel really comfortable working with this kind of ppl.But while dey're giving de briefing,I duno why I kip lafing even tho sum jokes de instructor made are not funnie.Ha!Illya nvr laf,but I laf sia.Errgh.Weird ting huh.HeHe.I won't be coming to skul tomoro,but I WANNA COME!!Haiss.Ma frens are planning to go sumwhere else luh tomoro,so,I can't turn up for skul luh.Haha!The next 2 days go to Takashimay all sia.Kiwek best sey.But since Illya nt cuming,might as well I dun cum too rite.No fun.HeHe.Overall,todae was quite okae luh.Bored and tired at times.So,till nex time yea?BUUHbye.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2