Sunday, May 27, 2007
1:36 PM
Hello.Haiss..just got back from Johor.Boring sia.It was supposed to last for 5 days.But I went home on de 3rd day.Early huh?Well..I'm not in de mood to do anitin luh.First of all..I'm not feeling well.I wish I can have ma old voice back.Da one dat sounds better den dis low toned voice.Ha!I can't scream!I can't pitch!I can't sing in ma room no more.Now,let's talk about D'Gig.Dat was not de way I wanted to sing like.I don't wanna sound dat way.I can do better.But please,ur comments make me feel down.But who cares?Da truth lies in me.Da band nd ma real frens.Thx for standing by me for de ones hu motivated me abit before our performance.Acap,Idris nd ol.Thx guys.I did as u said.Juz folo da tone of da song.I tried ma best nd juz put on a gud show.Nd thx again for being dere huh Idris.Appreciate it luh.I was'nt having a stage fright.I was worried about ma voice da whole time.I wasn't worry bout da movements I was going to make on stage.I wasnt nervous of standing infront of da crowd.Main priority was ma voice.Da movements juz worked naturally in fact.Its juz de kind of feeling nd expression dat I wantd to show u ppl.Too bad luh ma voice.I let da whole band down man.Especially Izzul.I too wanted to sing well okay.I wanna show da last batch of guys from da last year auditions dat Im not dat damn bloody singer hu is always de main weakling among us.I mean,u guys are always okay.U guys don't deserve de critics given.But I'm da one hu will always being critised.Ma singing I noe it sux.I really am desperate to show to dis guys how much I've improved,but black clouds juz headed our way.Our efforts dint paid off..we got 4th.How disappointed I was by da judges.I heard da system was about giving da top 3 to da ones having deir last year in dis skul cuz we still have 2 more years!Ha!Give a fuck about it luh.1st place are much more deserving to H.O.C.You guys deserve it better okay.Honest.You guys had 'creative differences' among yourself which was hard to settle at first.Irosen were damn shocked to hear u guys not performing.With some of ur crew members tinking about leaving da band.But dat dint happen.U guys still went to rock da houz.Now,u guys juz stick togetha alryte.Dats wat we wan u guys to be.Happy togetha nd rock da hell outta sum ppl da nex tyme.Thx again to sum ppl for motivating me.Appreciate it lots.Thx!See ya around aye.Takecare to dear readers.:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2