Monday, May 28, 2007
12:36 PM
Haiss..parents out till dis Wednesday.Left me nd ma bro at home.No money.No nothing.Food?Not dat appetising luh aniwae.Ma ezlink concession expired oreadie.Top-up 5 bucks is so not enuf!If I'm out..it takes me more den just one stop!Now no transport fee,where to go ryte?Hais..still thinking bout school reopen.Duno where to hyde ma face.Wrong move in da first place.I should have been replaced by someone.Now,people are giving me de critics.Say dis nd dat.Wat embarrasement.If I was to tell them the truth,dey might say excuses,excuses.Only god knows de truth.God is de only one I could depend now.Evritin was'nt going to wat I expected it to be.Voice lost.Nd evritin went down de drain.Now people are saying all dey want.My ears are open.Motivate me DOWN.Thinking what to do is much more worst.People hate us.Dunno why.Dey dun even noe our true self.Who are dey to think of us dat way huh?We are all human beings.We deserve to live with brightness nd not darkness.Feeling rejected is so not right.Some friends are saying things bout me.Making fun of me.Haiya!WRONG MOVE LUH IN DE FIRST PLACE!De dream I got was true.It is going to be a disaster.But why huh?Why??Wish I could rewind time again man.Haiss..just face de music luh Irfan.Trying to become somebody is not as good as being a nobody.Whereby people won't notice u.Won't stare u.Won't comment on u.Now,trying to become somebody is de last thing I would want to do.But why must we get ol dos pathetic comments?Why must ppl aim us?Dere are oder ppl wit bands dat are de same as us base on our singing skills..but still,we are awaez de main victim.Regret making dat move to be on stage.Hate us..is what we will have to face till de end of de year.I juz wanna become a simple nd normal kid.Everytihing I ever dreamt of being is what I am losing now.About a girl.My CCA.My all-time passion.Evryting.If only I got de chance to be in de skul team if its not for sum ppl s mouth,I could be a student leader!Now,de one replacing me in for de skul team place happily got dat position nd he dun even managed to break a sweat!How disappointed I am.Nd I hate proud people!Eeeergh!But,keep dis is mind luh Irfan.You can't get what you want.Enjoy lyfe to de fullest.Something is better den nothing.Everything will make it worst.Its too hard to handle.Now,keep it simple.Get a lyfe of ur own.Jealousy is what people would have on u nd of cuz,ur best friends.But its all for one,one for all.We dun dare to leave a friend bleeding alone in de street.We'll all be dere.I wish people juz shuddup when dey dunt noe de truth beneth.But still,I'm still a happy kiddo.Cheers!!Takecare dear readers.Till next time luh.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2