Tuesday, May 22, 2007
12:33 PM
HaHa!What time isit??I guess I'm late for skul huh!Ha!Maybe not.I'm just too lazy luh to go to skul todae.Actuallie I want to go,but my bud,Illya,said he's not coming.Damn!Mostly de ones in de course are all upper sec sia..I mean..sec 4's..so,if I never come,what to do ryte?No fun witout a close fren.I dunwan to get so serious working on sum stuffs juz bcuz a fren is not dere wit me.If he s dere,den I will always be showing ma blink2.Ha!My teeth luh sia....Haiss.This morning ask for cash from ma mom.Again say no money!!Den moaned to dad dat I awaez ask for $$$$$$$$$$$$!At least dad giv me sum cash if I m in need ok.Nd its a gud ting I dint force u guys.I dun lyke taking advantage.But mum,u fucked up bitch!When was de last time u gave me cash for me to go get some goods or hang out wit frens??Ha!Once in awhile uh.Pocket money oso sometimes never giv huh.Walaowei!Duno wat u did wit de cash uh on certain days.Hais.Awaez brg back 40-50 bucks oni.Uh!!Dats never enuf to me.I gues I shud juz kip tinking positively.U shud be usin de money for bills or so luh.Lets juz tink it dat wae.Hmm,now,guess wat???My throat!My voice!I can't pitch at da highest!Damn sak.Dis morning wake up,nd ma throat was totally lyke so dry.Den ma nose got blockage..since last night.I tried doing sumtin about dat blockage..I blow ma nose damn hard nd fuck luh,blood started flowing!!Eeeergh.Shud be de heat in ma room luh.No fan.Air-con spoil.Haiya!Nowadays,at nite,its not getting as cold as usual.No point opening de windows!Now about ma voice,fucking shit luh!!!Oni got 2 days to recover tao.Dgig I dunwan make a fool outta maself!HA!Nd yar,I tink I'm going to Johor luh for 5 days.After Dgig,go stret home nd I'm off for a 5 day vacation at grandma's.Long time nvr enjoy lyfe lyke dat huh.Got bbq.Fooh!Nd yar..well,now,lyfe is back to normal luh.No more complicated stuffs.De wait is over.But its juz dat I want dat gerl to go to de one dat she loves best.I actuallie wanted to make my move,but den,her mind is awaez bothered by sum stuffs.I've been waiting for her to clear it all away before I do make dat move.But not possible huh for her.Nd regrets?I thought u sae u will fil nth?I dunwan to embarrased myself luh atualie.Dats why I sae u juz go to him.Imajin u are fucking serious about dat person,but den,shes actuallie tinking bout sumting else wich is much more important.Nd ure second best.Kinda lost rite?HaHa!But,alwaes noe dat I've been trying to make my move all dis while k.Its not dat Im juz acting lyke nth had happened.Nd juz be quite all da while.Even sum dat noe abt dis ol sae we now lyke nth oni.But I kinda fil guilty nd wrong doing dis in da ferst place.Its juz so complicated.It was nvr easy to be hiding ol de time.But I alwaez know dat we are alwaez frens.U got probs?Turn to me aye.But I dunt noe whether de wait is over luh tbh.Hais.Aniwae,hope u guys can get back together.Memories can be restored back.Dere's owaez a second chance.I'm a positive thinker.I noe he will make her happy dis time.Pleased her,make her day,cheer her up when shes down.All dat.But dare not to leave her bleeding at nyte.Crying about de one she loved.She's hurt,nd where are u?No need you,cuz I'M DERE FOR YOU!...Haiss.See ya around next time.Tonyte goin Bukit Timah to jam.Duno if I can pitch luh.Voice rosak oreadie.Suda karaat.HaHa!Till den..Bye nd takecare to u guys out dere hu are on ur way back from skul later.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2