Wednesday, May 30, 2007
7:30 PM
HaHa..The house's much more peaceful now.Izzul and Zuhaili had already went home..like almost an hour ago.Ha!I'm feeling lost again!Bored?Definetely!Where s mom nd dad?Where are de 2 younger siblings of mine?Where's my brother?Dude..I'm so so not into this world anymore.HaHa!But that's cool.I know the whole family would be back breathing under the same roof again soon.Hours later,the loneliness is over!Wakakakakakakkakakaka!Well..lets talk about last night aye?Me,Izzul and Zuhaili did'nt slept for the whole night.Kenet can't make it.He went home earlier.Too bad luh boi.HeHe!We slept when there s just 2 hours till dawn.HaHa!First of all,we watch a scary movie luh.Ha!I was abit scared luh at first.But in de end,feel nothing.Fooh!Know what?The living room lights blow siaa when I wanted to switch it on.I that time accidentally restart de whole movie.Then went to on the lights since I can't see the buttons properly luh.HaHa!Buat takot aku sak dat time.But I don't think negatively luh.THIS IS MA HOUSE YOU NOE!No such thing luh sia.In de middle of de movie,Zuhaili went upstairs to use ma computer.Haiss..Rindu sangat ngn matair luh sak.HaHaHa!I went upstairs with him too.Wanna on the comp for him.Then Izzul follow..he was too scared!Hais...Why do my friends keep saying that my house is scary?HaHa.Maybe its just big nd summore when da lights are out..it could get TOO DARK!Wakakakakakakakakakkaka!Fucking scaredie cats.Hmm,then left with me and Izzul watching da movie.Hais..some part we understand,some part we don't.HaHa!But what the hell man,I don't know why I got scared in da ferst place.Nothing only da movie.I don't like to PIKIR BUKAN2.HaHa!Even though sumtimes I awaez do.HeHe!Well,after de movie,went upstairs again.Wait for Zuhaili to say BYE! to his gerl.Pasrah betol.Uma aku plak tu.Hais.Izzul wanted to go 7 eleven buy some chips nd Nescafe.HeHe!Hais..we step outta da houz again at around 2 i think.Well..then after we went 7 eleven nd reached home,we makan cup noodles.I just am a curry addict.HeHe!Hmm,makan2 den Zuhaili went upstairs to use da comp again.Left with me nd Izzul again downstairs.We talk2 about our band nd what we are planning to do with ourselves after dat disasterous dgig.That seriously was a day to forget.I wanna forget it!Really..so what if people say we rock?I just suck.I was just a piece of crap.Haiss..now,we are going to play difficult songs no more.We are going alternative yea!HaHa..So far,we've completed playing 6 songs.Helena(MCR),Accident(Saosin),Addicted(Simple Plan),Make Damn Sure(Taking Back Sunday),Plays Pretty For Baby(Saosin),Cancer(MCR).That is why we are stuck playing so little songs huh.We always try to play the hardest out of de easiest.Ha!Aniway,this is the songs we have covered with da latest recruit,Farid.Actually,we've played abit more then that luh.With Fathi and Jordan previously.So,let's just say 6 songs since we just wanna talk bout now nd not then.Well..around 4 am,after talking bout our unlucky lives,we then decided to watch Alam Barzakh.HaHa!Ok2 luh.Can make people insaf sia.Then went to bed at 5.In fact,let's say we went to sleep like to almost 6.We were lafing like hell sia in bed.HaHa!KeKek ktawekn muke kenet kt Izzul's nd Zuhaili's fone!HaHa!Silly sia de face..EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!Well,now,friends are always there when I need them.Got fun sia when family's not at home.If not,haiss...Lonely me.HeHe!Till den again.See ya around somewhere aye during da holidays.Bye!:p

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2