Sunday, April 1, 2007
12:37 AM
WHAT A DAY!!..pheeew.This morning turned up for the auditions.Fooh..you don't know how nervous I was.While the band before us were performing,I took a quick run to the toilet bcuz it was our turn when they're done.Damn.I was lyke.."WHAT SHOULD I DO?WHAT SHOULD I DOO??..EERGH!".But then,manages to cool down while making my way to the hall again after a good breather in the toilet.HaHa!!Aniwae,I already took quite a number of trips to the toilet before that last final "GoodLuck" visit.Ha!But strangely aye,I did'nt know why I jumped up and down lyke as if I cannot wait to perform once the group before us were done performing.I waited for them to walk down the steps of the hall in excitement!!Ha!This happened since last year.At first,was damn nervous..but once it was our turn,I was lyke seriously can't wait to get the show started!Hmm,aniwae we were the first group to perform last year.Ferst was nervous luh but when time to perform uh,lyke siao2 abit.Siao2 on de insyde luh.Dun get this wrong aye.I performed lyke a noob actually.Just stand there and putting my hands in my pocket!Hmm..but strange huh.Ouh well.Maybe its just my way to really relax and stay calm.And damn.What a show!I really appreciate the huge applause both the judges and the audiences gave.Really appreciate it a lot!But I felt quite funny performing today.I did'nt know why the fcuk did I closed my eyes on several occasions while singing.Seriously,I've never done this during jamming practices or so sia.Some say emotions were running on my face??!Huh?Ergh!And I started with a slight error in the beginning but manages to recover till the song beats to an end.What a relief!Hooray to Irosen!Scarlet Rose!H.O.C!and the other 2 bands!and also to the other participants,especially to Symphosis nd Wan "HipHop",who made it through!!and never made it through.HaHa.My group was totally over their heads luh when the teacher announced the results.All jumped in joy except me.I was just happy for them luh.They were counting on me to perform well since the beginning.I was actually happy for them.:)They were always behind my back.Cannot eat these luh,that luh.Fcuk luh!!Ice-cream all cannot sia!!!But I manages to repay the faith and thrust they've given in me.Especially Izzul and Illya.Not forget to mention Irza and Farid.For Illya,today,he showed some encouragement and true support.Thanks to him luh.And on stage,we always looked at each other s faces.HaHa.But I can hardly hear my own voice.I had to shout abit.Ha!But at the end of the day,we did well.Hmm,I think I should go sleep now luh.1.18 am already.SWIT DRIMS!Now dats my update.Another bed time story.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2