What a day aye.Most of my friends are having deir own problems now.One fren who awaez share wit me his happiness nd make me laf wit all his jokes,seem to be de worst out of de rest.He s staying wit me ryte now till tomoro morning.Im juz givin him de place for him to release de stress nd relax fer de nyte.He kinda ran away from home luh.His parents got worried nd kol me whether de lad s wit me or not.But I lied.I say dat I absolutely had no idea of what s going on!Ha!Acting blur.But de mother said dat she ll come to my house to fetch him if he s dere.See how worried she is?But I know I should just surrender him to his parents as dats de best thing to do fer his loved ones.But,but...I thrust a fren more den his parents or whoever dat is related to him.I also understand de type of situation dat fren is currently facing.Its gud to lie juz bcuz of him.Dere s not onlie him..another 3 of ma frens are oso hevin sum probs luh.But not as bad wit de one I've juz told earlier.Deir problem is juz sumtin very common dat most ppl awaez face.Its juz so shocking to noe each one of dem hev some unreasonable problems wit deir hubby.One of de 3 aint so serious luh,but he is kinda stuck in de middle of another one s problem.Deres no fite between dem luh but its juz not gud to tell about oder ppl s problem.I dun wanna become a kepo luh.De third one,fooh...mcm cinte tige segi sey!!HaHa.Complicated stories luh.Hey!I guess I shud juz end it ryte here luh.Shud go back to my room nd check out wit dat lad.Nytes nd swit drims ol!
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800