Hi again!Ha!Just got up from sleep.Needed a good rest luh.I got up because I was sweating in bed and was in thirst luh.Ha!Well..just got back from sec 3 camp yesterday.HaHa!It was quite fun.But most of ma frens said they dint enjoy it.And I was quite a loner most of the tymes.I shared the same hut with Zaki.Aniwae,we werent supposed to be sleeping in that bunk but fuck care luh ehk,just stayed there luh fer the whole 3 days of the camp.And other then Zaki,theres still Farid.HaHa!2 good frens in de same group!And FOOH!Expect the unexpected yea.I'm a guy who is supposed to be afraid of heights!..and psst,water too!HaHa.But that sec 3 camp uh,it seems lyke Ive managed to face all my fears..as most of the activities there is part of my weaknesses.Heights!Heights!Heights!Hmm,wasnt that kiasu luh when I wanted to try the activities.Since no one raised their hands up when asked whether to give it a shot wit the activities,then I give it a go luh.And I'm actually afraid of heights!You gotta be kiddin me luh ppl.Activities shy,group work shy..what the fuck is gonna happen if we stayed lyke dis till the campfire?!HaHa.So,I decided to be the craziest luh in my group for the campfire in de end!Wooohoooo!I did had fun!Dance2 luh.HaHa!For the campfire uh,I have to say,all of us did our part actually with our performances.The leaders were happy wit us on de second day than the first day.First day even one of our leaders cried because they were so fucked up wit us!I did my part wit de cheers rehearsel okay!I dun make ppl cry..cam phm jek ehk.And guess wat??After 3 days of fun,even one of my leaders in my group said maybe I can be lyke them soon!Being student leaders!HaHa.Want take the chance or not uh if can?HaHa..stop thinking bout it luh.I got other things to do.Well..Thursday,got home at 6 sumtin.HaHa..when I reached school from the Adventure Camp..me,Izzul,Illya,Kenet,Liesa kecik,Sirin and Syahirah went to Lot 1 to makan!!Eat at Long John Silver.HaHa!Then went to de library at Jurong to lepak2.HaHa.Around 5 we got up on our feet and went back home in our BIG BAGS!Hoho!Thats all I have to say luh.Nth special luh for dis week.Evritin s ok.Quite fine reallie.Hmm..hope you guys enjoyed your one day holiday aye.To dos celebratin Good Friday,hope you guys had a good day aye.HaHa.K luh,lazy uh now,I'm thirsty again.Swit drims ppl.Have a fun weekend!
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800