Tuesday, April 17, 2007
9:16 PM
HELLO..HELLO..!Been dead fer de past week.My aunt got married.De wedding venue kinda suprised me alot.It took place in a hotel.I was expectin it to be at de void deck u noe!But,it will take place at de void deck next month aniwae.2 venues nd dates of weddin for a newly wed couple.Dude..I juz dunno wat to say!Ha!Aniwae,I tried to sleep luh around dis tyme but I can't seem to do so.My body's weak,my eyes are abit stone nd my brain s abit *nyanyok*!I tried to do some revision for de time being but I was juz too tyred!Juz cant slip!!Cant drim!!Cant do anitin!!But now,I'm bloggin again bebek!Dude..todae,something very embarrasing happened!My pants!!!It has a big hole underneath it!Fook!One bloody big lobang.HaHa.I'm de second among all ma frens to tear a big hole on my pants.Before me,it was Izzul..nd he noe maybe me or Farid will be nex!Ha!Jokers!HoHo!Aniwae,got my medicine back,I think..cuz when he got his pants torn,my laughter cud even beat de hyena's nd was in fact de second one to tear my pants!HaHa.But de Strange thing about my incident was that,before it got torn,Izhar did said dis while we were playing takhraw wit de soccer ball.."Irfan,I think you're gonna tear your pants today.Definetly!".Bullshit.I was lyke "YarYar wateva luh..".But it did got torn in de end when I was playing soccer at de basketball court!Was happy2 luh at ferst.Den I kinda trip luh and luk at my pants..but wasnt expectin for it to get ripped okay?!EERGH!His werds were true man!I was all into him when I found out that it did happened!HaHa.I blamed him dis and dat and cursed him too!HaHa.But I wasnt serious luh dey.Joking oni.Okay bodohs?HoHo!Damn at ferst,it was juz a smol hole.As I kept playin nd runnin here nd dere around de court..guess wat??It got bigger nd bigger!!But pheew,luckily Faizal lend me his PE pants.If not,it will be a bigger embarrasment for me.Aniwae,de wae I dressed in de end was kinda strange reallie,luk abit childish ley!Was paisey to go home sia..luckily Ishak was dere.Yeahhhooooooo!Luckily no one laf in de end..I mean,no one laf luh in de bus while was otw home..in fact dey dun sim to care nd I dun tink negatively bout myself.But!!!..in skul,sum of my frens did laf at me nd my torn pants!Murni got de worst laughter!Ha!I guess dats de oni storie I got luh.If can I wud lyke it to be a happy one,but its juz sumting embarrasing!TahTaah!!Will be having dinner again.Den pack ma bag.If can study nd den go to slip.Take care yar 'ol.;P

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2