Can't sleep again man...ouh well,onlie one thing I can do to save myself from boredom.BLOGGING!HaHa.Someone to,you noe,talk to?Ha!Just type nd type luh till I yawn!..den onlie I can go back to bed!HeHe.Exam s just a week away,I think..and I m awaez tinkin about tings 101 percent not related to my studies.Get your head on de game Irfan!!Treat the exam lyke football!Score good goals to get good results.After you get good results,den onlie you can go hev fun.You can finally plae de real game.Score goals you can ever dream about again but dis tyme..u ll be using de round ball instead of de ball point pen!Ha!I m starting to miss de game dude.I realised that I'm not as passionate as before.I dunt noe why but now..I m finally starting to be as passionate lyke I was before!!Yeah!But wrong tyming luh dey!Exam coming onlie den I starting to plae!But as I have to sae again,after exams...its plae tyme babie!Miss de ball.Muah,muah!!I miss u babie.Now dats abit pathetic huh.HaHaHaHa!But as I just said,I need to get good grades for my exams ferst.And maybe have to face the music if I end up failing badly.HeHe.But its okae luh,after all dat have been accomplished,I can enjoy lyke I never did!Nd welcome de olidays!!!Halleluya!HoHo!Nd ask for lots nd lots of money again!Its my dad s pay day somewhere around May.Exactly de days when I will get my results.HoHo!Imagine if I get outstanding grades for majority of my subjects,I tink I can ask for more!!!!WooooHoooooo!!!HaHa!Haiya....keep on dreaming luh Irfan.But HEY!!I think I'm getting abit motivated ryte now.By tinkin wat I want,I realli reallie wanna do well.Hais.I noe I can do dis.Nd YES!!De finals of Dgig will also be in de list of joy!HeHe.Hev started not to eat chocolates for now,fer de good of de crew nd myself.;P Guess I shud be going now.Nid to check sum stuffs on de Internet.Swit drims peeps!See ya!!!!
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800