Friday, March 30, 2007
12:12 AM
Time to update luh.Since I can't sleep also.Ha!Earlier today went home around 3,I think..or 4 uh.Can't remember as what I did once I reached home was quickly take off my shoes and socks,went to my room,threw my bag beside the closet,change and went straight back downstairs to watch TV.Did'nt look at the clock at all!Except for the SCV digital clock luh that always appear on the bottom right hand corner of my screen each time I press the remote.Well..I was channeling in search for something exciting to watch but with no success!Want watch spongebob also finish already sey!The next cartoon coming up quite lame also.Damn!Then I decided to play my XBOX.Long time sia never play.Busy with some things luh me.Hmm..XBOX also play for not more than 20 minutes.Decided to sleep luh..that s why.The weather damn shioke man today.Want sleep also got mood.Waaaaaaah..and I slept for almost 3 hours earlier today.But woke up in COLD!brrrrrrrrrrrrr..Ha!Thats why I cannot sleep ryte now..HeHe.Aniwae..then immediately went downstairs to eat dinner with my family in the living room while watching TV.HoHo!Not bad luh my mom cook..and OOPs!I forgot that yesterday was her birthday.But I managed to wish her a belated happy birthday just now.But did'nt kiss her on the cheeks or forehead.Just woke up from sleep what..so my mind totally like.."HUH?OUH..OKAE".Haiss..my father also one dumbass.Yesterday dunwan tell me or what.Just act as if its a normal day.My mum always remind me sia if his birthday is around the corner.Den she buy him a birthdae cake nd cook him a very delicious meal.Specailly for him luh.But for my birthday this year,I want her cook this and that uh!WAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKA.And she still owe me a new fone okae!..Hmm aniwae,about my dad yar,he dint do lyke wat my mom always do luh..always remind me of his birthday.He never buy her a cake,cook for her or anitin!HaHa..Men...Haiss.When I have a wife in the future,I will cook for her and do anitin for her for one dae!Clean houz all that.Willing to watch the toilet too noe.HeHe!Oni on her birthdae or ani oder special days luh.Psst..one dae oni noe,not one week or month.HaHa.If want me do that for a week or more,must have salary..if not,dun ever dream of me doing it!Ha!Well,now..for the past few days,nothing special luh.Except for last Monday,I was late for nothing!Stuck in the highway for more than half an hour noe!Fuck luh!And was de onli male passenger in de bus..HeHe.Haiss..got restless in just listening to my MP3 and sitting still.I was praying hard sia that time.But the bus seem to move just once a minute.Lyke that when to reach BP ryte?Waah..Damn angry noe in de bus.Summore was boarding de old kind of bus..which is small and squeezy!Hmm..aniwae,it took me an hour to reach school that morning.Haiss,it wasn't just me,some of my frens too.HaHa!But they were not in the same bus as me earlier luh.HeHe..and ouh yeah!The auditions are coming.Its tomorrow.The next 24 hours is when it begins!Yeah..K luh..Tyme to sleep luh.12.45 oreadie.Swit dream guys!x)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2